Seeing the Killers name in lobby.
Would be nice to see who the killer is name wise not even which killer. Tired of running into people who try to ruin my game experience because of their god complex.
Would be nice to see who the killer is name wise not even which killer. Tired of running into people who try to ruin my game experience because of their god complex.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am on xbox so the name thing would be great because people cant change their name unless they pay for it. There is this one guy who literally purposely aims to try and ruin my experience because my friends and I once escaped his nurse. Like dude.... seriously.
It’s either this or hide the survivor names from the killer in the pre-game lobby. No way it should stay how it is now.
I never understood why players want their names hidden??
Several reasons:
As a result, the search time increases significantly. I don't think this will ever be done, topic closed xD
How would it affect search times?
If the survivors see the player's nickname, they can leave the lobby, because by the nickname they will understand who is playing against them.
My suggestion was to remove the survivors’ names from the killer’s view, so that exact kind of thing can’t happen.
What's the point if the killer can go to the player's profile, firstly, and secondly, nicknames help in the reports of epic players and Stadia. It'll make it harder
I first thought you wanted to make the killer's nickname visible in the lobby.
But the problem is not the killers, but the problem is the people, I was in a match where the survivor unhooked me on purpose in front of the killer, because I am from Russia, and I witnessed Russians being scolded in the chat. For other survivors, nicknames will also have to be removed.
Either show all names pre-game both sides, or none to either side. Obviously people need to see each other's names in the post-game for reporting and chatting purposes, etc.
Edit: I'm speaking specifically to killers being able to see the survivor names pre-game lobby. Survivors should still be able to see each other's names pre-game lobby, as they currently can.
This is an awful idea. DBD used to have a block list that people would abuse to block good killers making them spend forever in queue just because people didn't want to go against good killers.