Up The Ante Buff
What do you think of this suggestion? I think a lot of people can agree with that Up The Ante isn't a very good option in its current state (1/2/3 luck). I suggest increasing the perk to 2/4/6 luck, or 3/6/9 luck, or something like that. This would make the perk more viable, and be able to compete with other survivor perks.
Comments
The issue that arises is Perk Stacking. Nearly every AoE or global perk stacks with itself in case a second survivor is running it too, like Leader, Open Handed, Streetwise, etc., and I doubt they wanna remove the stackability. As it is, if all 4 survivors run Up The Ante 3, that's 3% bonus luck for each survivor minus the equiper (so 9% bonus at the start), times 4 survivors (now 36% bonus luck). Since those percentages are added directly to your Escape chance when struggling in a trap or on a hook, that raises trap escapes from 25% to a 61% chance of success and raises a mere 4% escape chance on the hook to a whopping 40% chance. And that's not even combining it with Luck Offerings or Slippery Meat.
To boost how effective Up The Ante is for a single survivor running it, the devs would have to rework a bunch of other stuff like how luck applies to escape chances to not make it completely OP. As it stands, UTA, like Open Handed, best works in a Group build rather than a Solo one.
@BratG7
see I don't see the problem of being able to koby (unhook yourself) I think it feels amazing when I do it,
I play both survivor and killer. so when I see people koby, I'm like GO ON YOU LEGEND
this all depends on what kinda killer you get ofcourse.
Dedicating an entire team wasting a perk slot for a self unhook isn’t OP... at all... whatsoever. Luck has a cap anyway.
They do need to buff Ace's stuff I think.