I’m sick and tired of this crap
But at least I’m not running a fever. Just runny nose and headache. Least it’s not covid again. Work sucked
oh wait, did you think I was going on a rant? Silly community.
But at least I’m not running a fever. Just runny nose and headache. Least it’s not covid again. Work sucked
oh wait, did you think I was going on a rant? Silly community.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously like nerf runny noses and headaches like jeez cmon devs can you do anything?
Work sucks, I know! She left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares!
I haven’t heard that I’m years
I for one feel better that someone recognized it!
...I'M NOT OLD!!!! 😫
Good thing I am still studying