Tunneling should be promptly addressed
Out of the matches played this morning, a whopping 80% of those the killer tunneled people out of the match. This is a very serious problem and has put the game's health in serious jeopardy. My last match was against a bad Huntress abusing broken hitboxes for an unfair advantage so as soon as I was unhooked, here comes an undodgeable hatchet and I'm back on the floor again.
I used DS but it didn't matter. She continued to chase me and because I got locked in an animation I had to suffer an uncounterable hatchet again. Why is this a thing?
For a game that is about 6 years old, this is a shame. Survivor is seriously lacking in ways to deal with tunneling. In every single patch ever released, killer gets a very powerful slowdown perk to deal with things they do not like. (Scourge Pain, Deadlock to name a couple of recent ones).
All of these perks that have given killers power creep but survivor can still be tunneled out of the match instantly. This makes playing killer a lack of any challenge because you can pick all of these extremely powerful perks for an advantage but still do things that was still possible all the way back in 2016.
Survivors need better perks for survival. The game shouldn't be so disadvantageous for one side. The player counts are dropping fast due to very unfair matches.
Comments
Some people are just incapable of presenting their thoughts in a non-biased, non-confrontational manner that promotes discussion from all angles.
It's very obvious who these people are whenever such posts appear.
Sounds like you were just surrounded by a bunch of dicks. I'm sorry that happened.
CoH: A self-care perk that requires some setup first.
DS: Only a 1-time use stun, meta killers instantly ignore it by downing them again.
BT: Wait only a few seconds to ignore it.
Dead Hard: Easiest counter of all - most killers wait an extra second or two to bait it out.
No god mode, but rather a more punishing DS. 7 or 10 sec stun with no sound (like the killer perk Knock Out). If survivors cannot use decisive strike at will as it was when it first released, it should be actually useful.