Leatherface sucks
Main reason ever match he either body blocks or he some other BS thing Leatherface just sucks its to the point I expect him to just be another killer that will body block say gg ez even though he got one kill its every match I think hey maybe he will be good then no so I just started expecting that he'll face camp and tunneling you just for nothing more then to say gg ez. Now I facing survivors because of MMR being our of wack on killer but seriously I'm starting to hate facing some killers because I'm just expecting them to face camp and tunnel. All because of Leatherface he's the one I think almost no one likes because of that stereotype that has everyone other Leatherface main who actually plays fair in a bad light.
Comments
Yeah.... What?
Bubba is fine - can these threads stop?
The whole afk Pig campaign didn't work out so they moved onto Leatherbilly. Give it a week and they'll talk about another killer.
Everyone trying to cancel Bubba 😭
We going down this road again? Can you not make this comment?
I liked the new movie.
Leatherface sucks because he doesn't suck? Interesting argument...
Same.
I actually enjoyed it.