Just started a PS4 profile...

Bought Leatherface to grind and unlock BBQ as a teachable, and I'm going to get Ruin out of the Shrine. 

Pretty good start, I think :)

I'm going to try and keep my perk pool small until everyone has BBQ 3 and Ruin 3 (NOED, too, but that's not a big deal/grind with the rework).

Comments

  • Welcome to the land of PS4. Hope you don't run into Ochido ;)

  • I dunno. 

    As I can wreck him on PC as Freddy, he's more than welcome to join my lobby :)
  • Welcome to the ps4 community, I can recommend setting your messages to friends only unless you like salt.

  • @Raccoon said:
    I dunno. 

    As I can wreck him on PC as Freddy, he's more than welcome to join my lobby :)

    But freddy is OP ya know, that doesnt count :wink:

  • Welcome to the ps4 community, I can recommend setting your messages to friends only unless you like salt.

    I had a couple of messages after using Trapper with T1 Brutal Strength for a daily. 

    It blows my mind that Rank 20s-15s take the effort to message me over DbD on console. 

    The lack of penalty for DC is also abundantly apparent, as I've had 3 T3 DS users in one of my first R20 games....they never (chain)saw it coming ;(

  • Raccoon said:

    As I can wreck him on PC as Freddy
    Oh, please show us the video where you did that.
  • Welcome to ps4 community, where playing as a killer is way tougher than on PC.
  • Have fun and enjoy the salt my friend!

  • Welcome to PS4  :) 


  • Why switching to ps4?
    I just want to get BBQ and Ruin unlocked so I can jump get the DLC whenever it's on sale again (which it apparently is not going to be for Black Friday :( )
  • Rađiaňt said:
    Raccoon said:

    As I can wreck him on PC as Freddy
    Oh, please show us the video where you did that.
    Search Raccoon on the Steam forums. 

    I believe I posted some pics of a few encounters. 

    It must really irk you to know that people can be silly, have fun, and still wreck at the game. 

    :3
  • welcome to dc city

  • @HellDescent said:
    welcome to dc city

    yup the dc rate is far larger than your old pc one get used to having salty survivors adding you to groups then assaulting you and of course get ready for hackers hackers hackers who will never be banned because sony doesnt give a #########

  • There is no DC penalty on PS4. 

    I've never been handed so many free games (due to survivor D/C, not difficulty) 
  • @Raccoon said:
    There is no DC penalty on PS4. 

    I've never been handed so many free games (due to survivor D/C, not difficulty) 

    i know but on the bright side deranking as killer is easy as pie

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Raccoon said:
    There is no DC penalty on PS4. 

    I've never been handed so many free games (due to survivor D/C, not difficulty) 

    i know but on the bright side deranking as killer is easy as pie

    I'm almost 100% certain that will not be necessary.

  • Raccoon one welcome to the blue side two add me redsopine1 on it I'm just stuck with a lot of tunnelers on survivor but I'm p2 and got a few keys if you want to hit the hatch trophy off the bat 3 if you get any abusive msgs send them to soney via report then block and prepair for frustration trying to get adept trophy from d's dc player
  • Raccoon one welcome to the blue side two add me redsopine1 on it I'm just stuck with a lot of tunnelers on survivor but I'm p2 and got a few keys if you want to hit the hatch trophy off the bat 3 if you get any abusive msgs send them to soney via report then block and prepair for frustration trying to get adept trophy from d's dc player
    If you're running for the hatch trophy on ps4 let me know. Or if you just want other people to play with. Not a pro but I have a p3 main and most of the teachable on her. 
  • Again it's my username just take out the 0 lol and I have a few friends who want to help me get it but I'm not talking not them for a bit but I can get a third and a fourth and we even know the best map to do it on either spingwood or the game due to the easy to find hatches 
  • Again it's my username just take out the 0 lol and I have a few friends who want to help me get it but I'm not talking not them for a bit but I can get a third and a fourth and we even know the best map to do it on either spingwood or the game due to the easy to find hatches 
    Word I'll shoot you a request from same psn name as here. I've got a lot of map offerings but will start keeping more keys and whatnot. I've got a buddy I play with regularly who is pretty good if we need another. I'll add you and well figure it out sometime. 
  • I would like to be in on a hatch trophy also, my psn, ThisIsIt_86. I'll be on all night tonight east coast time
  • Again it's my username just take out the 0 lol and I have a few friends who want to help me get it but I'm not talking not them for a bit but I can get a third and a fourth and we even know the best map to do it on either spingwood or the game due to the easy to find hatches 
    Word I'll shoot you a request from same psn name as here. I've got a lot of map offerings but will start keeping more keys and whatnot. I've got a buddy I play with regularly who is pretty good if we need another. I'll add you and well figure it out sometime. 
    Hey you got and white ward offerings
  • Again it's my username just take out the 0 lol and I have a few friends who want to help me get it but I'm not talking not them for a bit but I can get a third and a fourth and we even know the best map to do it on either spingwood or the game due to the easy to find hatches 
    Word I'll shoot you a request from same psn name as here. I've got a lot of map offerings but will start keeping more keys and whatnot. I've got a buddy I play with regularly who is pretty good if we need another. I'll add you and well figure it out sometime. 
    Hey you got and white ward offerings
    I believe so but I'll double check. I know I do but not sure if on my main. I've been using them to use ghost flashlights and not lose them tbh.
  • Thank you for the warm welcome :3
  • Set your messages to only Friends is a good one. I have mine to Anyone and I don't really get any messages.
    My PSN is SilentxNItro if you wanna add.

  • If this is turning into a "let's play on ps4" thread add me while you're at it lol: L_INSANITY_453 (I also need the hatch achievement) I'm not the best at survivor though.
  • SkyeTheBard = PSN

  • I'll play if you guys need a player
  • Ok ok so were so gonna add each other so next question should we use voice coms for fun and not to spoil killer perks because I broadcast my games and would be great to have fun commentary 
  • Ok ok so were so gonna add each other so next question should we use voice coms for fun and not to spoil killer perks because I broadcast my games and would be great to have fun commentary 
    I'm down with that. No perk or item coordination unless wee going for hatch?
  • Welcome to PS4. Myers is probably the best killer on PS4 because no one seems to know how to play against him. Oh playing doctor can cause horrible frame drops. Good luck and have fun.

  • Yup though if it's a hatch game we all need keys and check of the killer speaks English and just explain it to them 
  • PS4 + Wraith + Arcade Stick + Turbo Triangle = Free shards = Free perks/DLC
  • Yup though if it's a hatch game we all need keys and check of the killer speaks English and just explain it to them 
    Yeah hope they're cool and let them get points up. Also have 2 keys on one toon with both maps offerings, and a ward on a other who is about to have a key as well. Plus the cord. So that's 3 or 4 attempts there.
  • Like add in weaves and boom multiple times
  • No messages received yet and even after I did some really naughty builds with Myers (e.g. Slugmaster with DS/FD/NC/BC).
    But wait until I have all perks ;)

  • @bendermac said:
    No messages received yet and even after I did some really naughty builds with Myers (e.g. Slugmaster with DS/FD/NC/BC).
    But wait until I have all perks ;)

    So far I have only gotten angry messages from survivors and some time I was also a survivor. For some reason people think that they should be saved no matter what kind of stupid thing they do to get caught.

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Raccoon one welcome to the blue side two add me redsopine1 on it I'm just stuck with a lot of tunnelers on survivor but I'm p2 and got a few keys if you want to hit the hatch trophy off the bat 3 if you get any abusive msgs send them to soney via report then block and prepair for frustration trying to get adept trophy from d's dc player

    If you ever face me in a match (I'm normally playing my p3 Freddy or p3 pig) and I notice your username I'll help you guys out with the achievement. I'm normally at rank 1 though but I'm currently at rank 9 due to rank reset. But if you just know it's me already from going to currently playing with feel free to give me a nod or something in-game lol

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Raccoon one welcome to the blue side two add me redsopine1 on it I'm just stuck with a lot of tunnelers on survivor but I'm p2 and got a few keys if you want to hit the hatch trophy off the bat 3 if you get any abusive msgs send them to soney via report then block and prepair for frustration trying to get adept trophy from d's dc player

    If you ever face me in a match (I'm normally playing my p3 Freddy or p3 pig) and I notice your username I'll help you guys out with the achievement. I'm normally at rank 1 though but I'm currently at rank 9 due to rank reset. But if you just know it's me already from going to currently playing with feel free to give me a nod or something in-game lol

    Word. If I'm survivor its p3 kate in Jean's, but same goes if anyone sees my as killer or vice versa.
  • Hope too see you sometime! Name is SoveriegnKing on PSN. I play both sides, so you can be my Killer or a Survivor. Welcome aboard and good luck in the fog! 
  • @Vietfox said:
    Welcome to ps4 community, where playing as a killer is way tougher than on PC.

    With Sloppy Butcher auto hits, input lag, and framerate issues resulting in slower gens I don't think so.

    Played PC the last few nights and at Rank 15 it feels like Im playing Rank 1 on PS4, it's that bad.

  • PS4 is pretty much a cakewalk. 

    I'll post up the results of my afk Wraith shard grind after 24hrs of total time  
  • Tizzle said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Welcome to ps4 community, where playing as a killer is way tougher than on PC.

    With Sloppy Butcher auto hits, input lag, and framerate issues resulting in slower gens I don't think so.

    Played PC the last few nights and at Rank 15 it feels like Im playing Rank 1 on PS4, it's that bad.

    @Tizzle
    I've played on both platforms and i can tell you killers have a harder time on console.
  • I disagree.

    Even if you're doing terrible, survivors are wayyyyy quicker to DC over "x," leading to easy snowballs. 
  • Shard results of ~20 hours of AFK Wraith.