Surprisingly... the only relevant killers are originals.
I have come to the conclusion that original killers are way more meta than any licensed killers.
Originals:
- Trapper - Meh
- Wraith - Meh
- Hillbilly - Weak
- Nurse - Great
- Hag - Meh
- Doctor - Meh
- Huntress - Great
- Clown - Meh
- Spirit - Great
- Legion - Meh
- Plague - Meh
- Oni - Meh
- Deathslinger - Meh
- Blight - Great
- Twins - Meh
- Trickster - Meh
- Artist - Great
While licensed killers are:
- Shape - Weak
- Cannibal - Meh
- Nightmare - Meh
- Pig - Weak
- Ghost Face - Weak
- Demogorgon - Weak
- Pyramid Head - Meh
- Nemesis - Meh
- Cenobite - Weak
- Onryo - Weak
Not a single meta licensed killer I can think of that is above Meh. Am I right or what?
Comments
I don't think PH is meh. He's quite ok imho
"Pyramid Head - Meh"
Keep underestimating us. It only makes us stronger.
He's no Spirit/Nurse/Blight level good.
And that's perfectly fine. Not all killers need to have the same level of power. But he's not "meh" either
Demogorgon - Weak
Straight up wrong.
Licensed Killers usually (Nemesis aside) have to stay close to the source material, which is why most of them aren't that good
Just because you're good at the killer doesn't mean the killer itself is stronger than projected.
I bet Onis and Plagues have better general stats than Demo and I consider them to be very meh.
Oh yeah I didn't even notice demo on the list. He's far from weak too
Demo, pyramid head and nemesis are good killers. Just because they aren’t top tier doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Also myers is better than legion and trapper. Oni is also good too he is not meh. Huntress is overrated (this is me being biased I hate huntress so don’t pay attention to this one)
Oni and Plague are definitely better than Demogorgon, they're pretty strong, Plague being in the middle of A tier, while Oni is a little under.
Demogorgon is definitely A tier with his best Add-ons and Perks. Use Barb's Glasses with Leprose Lichen and Corrupt Intervention, No Way Out, maybe Ruin Undying or PR with DMS, or the old PGTW with Enduring and you'll have a good time
yeah, if a licensed killer was the strongest (Nurse, Blight, Spirit Tier) then we would have massive complaints the game would be pay2win.
also your list is just very subjective. Hillbilly for example is clunky and has a high skill floor since the rework but he is far from weak. Hag is also pretty strong though i guess very map dependent/situational (and suffers greatly from CoH Meta). Didn’t even look at the list any further than that..
Leatherface meh? He can make pretty strong comebacks when putting up the pressure, forcing risky saves, and punishing survivors for it. I say he is great in the right hands.
Oni Meh? Really?
Uh... Ok
He is huntress level of good though
I'm gonna assume that "meh" actually means "I don't like it, so I'm gonna put it on the irrelevant list"
Otherwise I just can't see how pyramid head is not relevant
Let's go over them one at a time
In what world is Hillbilly the only weak original killer?
Dont confuse "great at nothing" with being weak. Demos got a lot going for him when you add everything up.
Maybe that is something that isnt prioritized on a competitive environment, but in a chaotic and unpredictable party game such as Dbd, a Jack of all Trades killer is something that's very much appreciated even if he lacks the blowout potential of other killers
Whichever one has a cornucopia in the Fruit of the Loom logo, because it sure as hell isn't this one
Cannibal is far from Meh
Same with Cenobite
Spirit great?ok,Spirit gameplay revolves to guessing a 50/50 lol.
Cenobite is weak and Clown is meh...alright.
These are just such terrible takes on balance, but the worst part is that you have no "good" tier between the top and the "meh". and you think legion is anything besides weak
Freddy used to be the best of this list by a LONG shot.
BHVR just messed him up after a week.
Meh......lol.
Any who Bubba, Nemesis, Cenobite, and I guess PH (I don't think so but lots do) are all very solid Licensed killers.
As for your list you have Billy weak and Hag meh no offense but they are both actually very good. By having Hag and Plague for that matter labeled as meh....the same meh as Trapper and Wraith makes this thread just crumble into nothing.