I was very wrong

I know when to admit I was wrong and holy ######### was really wrong. sbmm is horrible, you win one game after not playing and your next match is a sweat squad that just hits u with endless bm. I somehow made it a win after I forced a 3 gen and slugged but it was awful.

Comments

  • That is a 50% win rate tho

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    I know when to admit I was wrong and holy ######### was really wrong. sbmm is horrible, you win one game after not playing and your next match is a sweat squad that just hits u with endless bm. I somehow made it a win after I forced a 3 gen and slugged but it was awful.

    I’m a little confused, you won against survivors but it was a tough match, how is that an example of bad matchmaking?

  • @Clevite said:

    That is a 50% win rate tho

    I don't think it is. I think it's MM throwing the first available killer to a group. Regardless of sbmm.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830830#Comment_2830830

    I don't think it is. I think it's MM throwing the first available killer to a group. Regardless of sbmm.

    Yeah, I have no doubt. But in theory, it does seem to keep a pretty close 50% win rate. Even if some of those games are curb stomping.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/312405/i-was-very-wrong

    I’m a little confused, you won against survivors but it was a tough match, how is that an example of bad matchmaking?

    First match was mega easy, super altruistic survivors all randoms. Second match swf 2 flashlights a bnp toolbox, 2 coh users and the rest jus basic meta perks. Almost perfect teamwork. And they only had 1 gen left that was almost finished at 3 ppl left

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830832#Comment_2830832

    First match was mega easy, super altruistic survivors all randoms. Second match swf 2 flashlights a bnp toolbox, 2 coh users and the rest jus basic meta perks. Almost perfect teamwork. And they only had 1 gen left that was almost finished at 3 ppl left

    Sounds like the first match was a little low but the second one was a good fit. FYI the game intends for some survivors to escape most matches so having only 1 gen left is normal when they have 3 survivors alive.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830830#Comment_2830830

    I don't think it is. I think it's MM throwing the first available killer to a group. Regardless of sbmm.

    Yeah, this is a huge problem in the game right now. During peak times with long que times, the system ignores the MMR score to match players who've been waiting. I'm 95% sure it happens to both sides but it does seem to hurt killers more.

  • @Asssblasster625 said:

    I know when to admit I was wrong and holy ######### was really wrong. sbmm is horrible, you win one game after not playing and your next match is a sweat squad that just hits u with endless bm. I somehow made it a win after I forced a 3 gen and slugged but it was awful.

    Then it technically wasn't bad matchmaking. You can't say "Somehow I won buuuut..."

  • @The_C12H15NO2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830834#Comment_2830834

    Yeah, this is a huge problem in the game right now. During peak times with long que times, the system ignores the MMR score to match players who've been waiting. I'm 95% sure it happens to both sides but it does seem to hurt killers more.

    Goes either way. If we're 4 manning it and the first killer dodges us (happens a lot because we're all PC), we know we're likely to get a baby killer in the backfill.

    But it hurts survivors too. I get some stupid easy games on killer at peak hours. Multiple BNPs and they get 4k'd at 4 gens. Not even remotely accurate matchmaking.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830839#Comment_2830839

    That's what I hate about it. 50/50 to me. Is you go in to every match with an equal opportunity to succeed or fail.

    But their system loves to just give you curb stomps. Then the next day throw you in nothing but death matches of survivors with 6k + hours who know how to survive. Paired with second chance perks.

    Exactly, I think that was always their plan. Then tell us Rank is meaningless so we can't flood the forums with screenshots showing the problem.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2830839#Comment_2830839

    That's what I hate about it. 50/50 to me. Is you go in to every match with an equal opportunity to succeed or fail.

    But their system loves to just give you curb stomps. Then the next day throw you in nothing but death matches of survivors with 6k + hours who know how to survive. Paired with second chance perks.

    I hate that you win one match and then you immediately get god squads after

  • Huh. If I had a really hard match but in the end I managed to 3 Gen them and beat them I would consider it an awesome, fun game with a well deserved victory for me. I find it difficult to imagine this as an "awful" match regardless of whether they teabaged, clicked their clickers or anything else really (that isn't straight cheating). I would state so in the end chat and would consider a rematch an interesting proposition.