Loosing add ons after killer dcs

I find it annoying that you loose your add ons after the Killer dc´s 2 minutes into the game. Even if I havent used my item or only a small amount of it.

I dont have a main survivor because i want to purchase and level them all, so i dont have that many irridescent add ons for my survivors and if I use them its even more annoying when the killer dcs and i havent got any use out of it.

Of course this counts for Killer add ons too.

And i know there are offerings that prevent you from loosing them but i think you shouldnt loose them if they dc.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • If survivors dc because they don't like killer, killer is losing their add-ons too. So it affect both sides. But... If someone dc, other players should not lose pip, item, offering and add-on. This would be good change.

  • If a killer dcs you escape.

    You lose your stuff if you escape in the normal game also. Logic with the current mechanic.

  • It definitely sucks and doesn't feel fun to lose an iri addon due to DC, but then no matter how the match goes, that add-on is lost, so I'm not sure if it should be changed. Also, would time be a factor? So say the killer dcs immediately, I think most would agree the add-on should stay, but if they DC at the egc?

  • Imagine nobody would dc... so many problems could be solved...

  • @Snailcastle said:

    I find it annoying that you loose your add ons after the Killer dc´s 2 minutes into the game. Even if I havent used my item or only a small amount of it.

    I dont have a main survivor because i want to purchase and level them all, so i dont have that many irridescent add ons for my survivors and if I use them its even more annoying when the killer dcs and i havent got any use out of it.

    Of course this counts for Killer add ons too.

    And i know there are offerings that prevent you from loosing them but i think you shouldnt loose them if they dc.

    What do you guys think?

    Why not bring Ace in the Hole if you want to keep you add-ons when you escape?