support ticket wait times are getting ridiculous
its been 30 days since i sent mine in for missing characters and 20 days since I got my last response and its still not fixed can someone please help me i just want play my characters again please can someone link me to ANYONE who can actually help me cause at this point I'm honestly getting frustrated and ready to quit
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
For some reason DBD support often forget about your tickets, I've reported SOOOOO many cheaters and literally every report was forgotten, just click on your ticket and type something like "I'm still waiting" or even "Hot Hotdog", anything, and they will re notice you
Honestly, I cannot blame anyone who says that the DBD-Support does nothing. Because none of my tickets have been answered for at least half a year. I reported several players like a Killer who said that they tunneled me because of a Pride-Charm, calling me someone who does bad things to children because of it etc... Nothing, at some point, there was an automatic response and thats it. The player is still playing.
Reported another player who said a really racist thing (I dont really want to repeat it), again, automatic response at some point, player is still playing (but, to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe he received a Chatban).
And around 10 days ago I reported a Cheater. This Cheater had 63 hours when I reported them, now they have 101 hours. The video I send in did not receive any Clicks since I uploaded it, which means that nobody from Support opened my ticket in 10 days. I get that cheaters are banned in waves, however, I expect more than ignoring tickets for 10 days. I bet I will get an automatic response in a few days and thats about it.
So yeah, the Report-System of DBD is a placebo, nothing more. I will not bother reporting anyone, if BHVR spends less time reading reports than I am spending when writing them, I cant be bothered.
As I have advised on your previous posts on this subject, only a few days ago in fact. We're unable to assist you from here, unfortunately some tickets are delayed with Support and there is a delay in responding I'm afraid.