Was there any update on basekit moris and BP offering changes?
I remember awhile ago the devs spoke about moris being rare and they wanted them to be seen more often.
Now I loved this, I miss never seeing moris and after the change of being 3rd hook only they became even more rare. They clearly took effort to create and they look stunning (some need a little tweak like trapper etc.)
And the BP offerings, we all know the BP offerings dont do much especially the browns that only give 1k BP max profit, and if you dont get 6k BP in that category you infact lose BP.
So I wasnt sure if there was updates on this matter yet?
Personally I'd make moris always available on 3rd hook and active on hook perks but make DS counter the mori if still active (cant be used to tunnel through DS)
As for the BP offerings just increase them, minimum browns 75%, yellow 100% and green 125%
Comments
Basekit moris was coupled with basekit keys.
I'd rather not.
😂 lies! The nerfs was joined bit not this lol
Devs stated that mori's and keys would be removed from all character inventories. In its place a system that allowed survivors to earn keys by accentually bullying the killer. Once a survivor earned the key they became mori'able.
Long story short, the idea is dead with the current hatch changes.
Well I dont remember that, that's a damn awful and over complex system for no reason haha
I agree, doesn’t make any sense to change moris and keys when they’re both now in a healthier state.
I have never heard something like this, do you have a source for this? I know that they were talking about making Moris (and probably Keys) a Basekit mechanic which you had to earn, but I have never heard any concrete idea.
@Topic:
I dont think they ever talked about a change to BP-Offerings. But they should really at least double the values, it is laughable to get 3k BPs max for a green Offering.
The devs say a lot of things. They don't often actually give us what they say they are planning on doing.
It's been ages, believe it was Patrick who spoke about it. It came up with the grind and useless offerings if I remember correctly.
True, but it's nice to know for certain. If theres one thing I hate more than anything its lack of communication with the devs.
I get some people backlash but they will get that regardless, there will always be unhappy people but at least to the community that cares itd mean alot
It was talked about in the 5th anniversary stream and the following Q&A and there's where my search ended. It's taking a lot of digging to find when they specifically gave the details and I don't have the time right now.