Give me your rogue survivor and killer builds!

As much as i like running ds bt unbreakable dead hard. And on the killers side pain resonance dms bbq and deadlock. I really don't. So i thought id ask people for some rogue builds. With there so many perks in this game im sure theres some combinations i have not thought of. I plan to mark good ones down and try them while im playing. I have all killers and survivors done so let's see what you got! Thanks!

Comments

  • Head On / Blast Mine / Quick and Quiet / Flashbang

    Lucky Break / Iron Will / Quick and Quiet / Inner Strength

    Lucky Break / Lithe / Iron Will / Dance With Me

    Windows of Opportunity / Lithe / Iron Will / [Solo Q perk]

    I don't really use any perks outside of my main build on PH I'm gonna be honest 🏃 but for a while I was using Ruin/Pentimento/BBQ/I'm All Ears if that helps

  • Rogue? If I intentinally want to be evil I'll use the Meta Perks you already listed. But I can send 2 builds I enjoy for both sides.

    Killer: (Otz's Mr Nice Guy)

    • Grim Embrace
    • BBQ and Chili
    • No Way Out
    • Deadlock (my choice because I hate Pop)

    Basically a build which rewards you for going after multiple Survivors and has less value when tunneling someone.


    Survivor: (Disappear in plain sight)

    • Self Care
    • Bite the Bullet
    • Lucky Break
    • Overcome

    A really fun build. Killer hits you, you sprint away with Overcome and Lucky Break, go into a corner which the Killer won't expect and just start self caring. With Bite the Bullet you don't make a sound. The amount of times I've successfully used this build is huge, it's probably my new favourite meme build.

    Edit: You can also use a Med Kit instead with Distortion. I've had a few times where Aura Add-ons/Perks cucked me.

  • Well, right now I would tell you to run Self-Care / Sprint Burst / Iron Will and Urban Evasion on your Survivors, and Ruin / BBQ / Brutal Strength and MYC on your Killers.

    Both of those are some of my own builds from back in the day, and while they don't exactly abandon the meta, they may provide a certain change of pace.

    At the very least, I can assure you they are fun to use.

  • Some fun builds I like using

    -

    I Want them to hear me coming

    Distressing - Bigger terror radius

    And three of Starstruck (coupled with Agitation possibly), Overwhelming Presence, Unnerving Presence (coupled with Overcharge possibly), Coulrophobia, Infectious Fright.

    I use this mainly on Doctor since a larger terror radius directly improves his Static Blast. Basically with this build survivors are very likely to be in your terror radius much of the time, especially if you can steer the game toward a 3-gen. And depending on the perks you use they might be Exposed, have tools that only give half the effect, have to go even further away than normal to heal, or give you even further away screams when you down someone with Infectious.

    Doctor is the best killer for this, but hypothetically you could also try this build on someone with very high map mobility like Oni or Blight or a teleporting killer since their high mobility means you’re keeping survivors in your terror radius even that much more often.

    -

    I don’t want them to hear me coming

    Three or Four of Trail of Torment, Dark Devotion, Nemesis, Tinkerer, Hex:Plaything

    So you like playing a Stealth killer, but hate Ghost Face, Pig and Meyers? Well with enough perks you can turn any killer into a Stealth-ish killer by giving them lots of opportunities to be Undetectable or make survivors Oblivious. Works with pretty much any killer, assuming you actively know to use cover and not look directly at gens when approaching them so survivors don’t get tipped off too early by seeing you or getting a Spine Chill alert. I have fun going all in on the gimmick, but if you do keep in mind it has no direct slowdown so you do need to be playing a good macro game to pressure the gens.

    -

    Pumped up kicks

    Pop Goes the Weasel, Trail of Torment, Dragon’s Grip, Eruption

    Kick those gens and feel good about it! Now after you can kick a gen to regress it 20%, become Undetectable, Expose the next survivor who touches it, and set it up to further regress when you down someone. In fact with Eruption you can kind of kick any gen you go near if you’re not chasing someone and get multiple explosions once you finish a chase. It’s a total gimmick but, hey, kicking things is cathartic. 🙂

    -

    Pallets be gone

    Spirit Fury, Enduring, Brutal Strength, Fire Up

    Do you like destroying pallets quickly but hate playing Nemesis or Bubba? Now you can force pallet drops, even on your head, and destroy them quickly enough that you still might have time to catch right back up on them afterward. You can also replace one of the perks with Hex: Blood Favor to prevent pallets from being dropped in the first place (although don’t expect it to last the whole match). Works best if you like to commit to chasing someone for the down versus doing hit and runs, especially since you’ll need to get the downs to maintain pressure.

    -

    OvEr Exposed

    Four out of Dragon’s Grip, Hex: Haunted Grounds, Hex: Devour Hope, Make Your Choice, NOED, Iron Maiden, Rancor, Starstruck

    Want instant downs without Bubba? Just stack four of the Exposed granting perks, plus maybe your killer’s red add-on that grants Exposed status, and go to town! Obviously there’s some overlap here, someone who is already Exposed might do a Make Your Choice rescue for instance, but that’s ok, they go down in one hit regardless.

    -

    On the Hook

    All the Scourge Hook Perks, Pop Goes the Weasel, Dying Light, Make Your Choice, BBQ and Chili, Blood Echo, Dead Man’s Switch, Grim Embrace, Devour Hope

    If you like seeing things happen every time you hook someone, just stack up on perks which trigger on hooks or rescues. Surprisingly I like running this one on Twins because I don’t use Charlotte to get downs or in chases for the most part, and a lot of perks don’t work with Victor, but I do use her to hook people so all these perks work with her. (Yeah, the Twins are also know for face camping, but that’s not how I typically play, I’d rather be more proactively pressuring survivors.)

    -

    Off the hook

    Deerstalker, Knock Out, Hex: Third Seal, Fearmonger

    Aka, the blindness build or slug build. Blindness’ best effectiveness is that it hides dying survivor auras from the other survivors. Especially when survivors are in solo queue, if you slug someone and the other’s can’t see their aura, it can makes it difficult for them to get rescued quickly. So if you like having someone slugged while someone else is on a hook and continuing on like that, this is the sluggiest of sluggy perk sets. Of course if they’re on comms they can tell each other where they’re slugged, so your mileage will vary, but half of the games are solo only survivors so 50% of the time it works every time! 😉

  • I can't speak for survivor, as I only really use builds based on what archive challenge I have, but I do use a somewhat unique build for Billy, that being BBQ, Lethal Persuer, Enduring and Spirit Fury. No slowdown and much more fun.

    I also like using an All Exposed Myers build, usually consisting of Noed, Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds and Make Your Choice.

  • Well here’s some survivor builds I like using; I generally switch between survivors and have one or two builds I play on that survivor specifically:

    Feng - DS, deliverance, FTP, and one of BT or vigil. This revolves around getting a safe unhook and then having a get out of jail free card at the end of the game if I haven’t been hooked yet. I know I should run UB but I think DS/UB is extremely boring so I just don’t. Once deliverance is up it’s also less risky to make FTP plays and vigil allows broken statuses to recover faster but sometimes I just run BT here depending on my mood. I’ll also try parental guidance here with DS when sadako releases.

    Meg - WGLF, BT, windows, autodidact. Not much of a theme here, this is just what I use when I want bloodpoints. Autodidact is not a good perk but I use it anyways because it’s fun.

    Nancy - Selfcare, resilience, botany, and desperate measures. This is a heal-based build with being able to 99 heals for resilience and selfcare faster depending on how many survivors are injured. At the worst you’ll spend 20.5 seconds and at best you’ll spend 16.2 - almost completely negating selfcare penalty.

    Nea - Flip flop, soul guard, unbreakable, BT. Idk I kinda just wanted a flip flop build that didn’t have power struggle lol. I often play this when playing with a friend who has breakout. I have tried exponential on this build as well and it failed to do anything useful so I stopped using it.

    Kate - Repressed alliance, fixated, stakeout, and botany. Stakeout and fixated pair well together since it makes it easier to avoid the killer and get your stakeout tokens at the same time. Botany is there for faster heals which makes it more likely stakeout’s tokens will be used on gens instead of healing. Repressed is just a 4th perk I enjoy using but it could be swapped out easily (and it’s admittedly lost a bit of value these days with the PR/DMS meta).

    Cheryl - Balanced, dead hard, windows, and shadow step. I like the balanced/DH combo as it’s unpredictable/killers don’t expect you to have both. I don’t use exhaustion perks much and this is really the only time I use DH at all. Windows and shadow step are just there to help with chase/pair well with the exhaustion perks. I’ll try dark theory on this build when it releases since pairing it with shadow step is pretty much the only way I’m ever gonna consider using it (I refuse to equip COH with how broken it is).

    Here’s some I like for killers:

    Wraith: BBQ, pop, NWO, corrupt. Tons of points and lots of value for hooking multiple survivors. He’s one of the only killers I still use Pop on since he can get around quickly/map mobility isn’t a problem for him. I also like blood favor with double windstorm.

    Myers: Corrupt, brutal strength, PR, and one of surge, NWO, or deadlock.

    Vanity mirror myers: Lerys offering and dead rabbit with Monitor, PR, BBQ, and devour hope for an instadown killer with a 6m TR outside of chase and 16m wallhacks.

    Bubba: My new favorite build on him is bamboozle, corrupt, plaything, and BBQ. You wouldn’t believe how many easy chainsaws you can get on survivors who were outpositioned and didn’t know you were coming. Even if they cleanse the totems it offers a bit of slowdown as well since it’s risky to be oblivious against bubba. I haven’t tried pentimento on him yet but I should. Outside of that this build gives extra points and info (even if bbq is predictable on him), early game slowdown, and a way to deal with windows and force pallet drops sooner (eg. drop or die). If you don’t care about extra points you can swap bbq for NWO or any other perk you like.

    Spirit - Ruin, undying, retribution, haunted ground; you can also swap these for pentimento, thrill of the hunt, and/or devour hope. I’ve done many different variations of totem builds on her and liked all of them.

    Another fun one for her is to use the Furin addon which makes your phase sound map-wide (and non-directional from far away) and use DMS. Survivors get scared off gens if they don’t realize what you’re doing even if you’re on the other side of the map. They will eventually figure this out and start playing more risky (usually) which opens up opportunities for insta-grabs out of phase.

    Plague - I’ve been using pentimento, thana, thrill, and plaything lately. The major downside of this build is no-early game slowdown but you get a ton of it later on if you play it right (and if you don’t get unlucky losing thrill early on). Thrill and thana stack, so if all survivors are injured and all totems are on the map it takes 35 seconds to cleanse any of them! Survivors may choose to ignore this but be oblivious the entire match which is risky against a plague. Thana’s gen slowdown also stacks with pentimento, and if everyone is injured then one survivor will take 2 minutes and 23 seconds to do a gen - almost double the normal time.

    If you don’t want to do a totem build then another solid option is corrupt, bbq, infectious fright (for corrupt purge snowball), and thana. I’ve also tried hysteria on her and got insane value from it one time on hawkins, but outside of that it actually didn’t seem like it did that much.

    Artist - Agitation, starstruck, PR, and mindbreaker. Agitation allows you easier access to scourge hooks and increases starstruck’s range to 44 meters allowing you to cover a large portion of the map. Survivors will sometimes get damaged by birds not caring about them too much in order to avoid being instadowned by m1. Her “o grief o lover” exhaustion addon is also good with mindbreaker but if you don’t care about exhaustion as much you can swap it out for another perk.

    Anyways that’s just some of the builds I like to use!

  • My current Huntress build is Iron Maiden, average about 3 kills per match.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    As much as i like running ds bt unbreakable dead hard. And on the killers side pain resonance dms bbq and deadlock. I really don't. So i thought id ask people for some rogue builds. With there so many perks in this game im sure theres some combinations i have not thought of. I plan to mark good ones down and try them while im playing. I have all killers and survivors done so let's see what you got! Thanks!

    The only meta thing i have in my build is BT, that's just because i never know when to unhook, lol, but mine is BT, small game, empathy, and lithe