I need some help to save points in level 3 of the tome
Where is that angel person that teaches us the best way to save the challenges for when Sadako comes out?
Mine is still on beginning so I think I can still do it
Where is that angel person that teaches us the best way to save the challenges for when Sadako comes out?
Mine is still on beginning so I think I can still do it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's done and posted just have to search a few pages to find it. It hasn't gotten pinned.
I've tried searching through the searchbar but couldn't find it, do you have the thread link?
@CashelP14 posts the best path for saving bloodpoints each tome. It usually gets pinned so hopefully it will soon. This is the one he posted for this Tome. Yellow is to save. Red is to claim/progress.
Thank you very much!