Option to remove bags/backpack and cheryl sleveless blazer
Can we add an option to unequip bags and backpack in survivors cosmetic, i like felix denim jacket but the backpack ruined it. Also add an option to unequip cheryl sleveless blazer in her "Fresh Start" outfit. I like the hair, shirt, and jeans but the blazer looks ugly. She didn't have many cosmetics and most of them are tanktop which i'am not a fan
Comments
Yes, i'd rather have Cheryls sets to be completly customizable than seeing another jeryl
I wish we could remove the backpacks/random stuff on cosmetics. I love Zarina's top that has the tripod slung across the back but I wish I could remove the tripod.
Watch them add the option via separate cosmetics lol
Jeryl is beautiful.
I would love to remove Kate's Flower in the Dark backpack. It looks like she stole it from a child.
I just wish they would stop adding backpacks on cosmetics, especially on ones that doesn't make sense to have one. An option to remove them would be nice too, though.
Is it kind of bad that I can actually see this happening? ๐