New killer is OP
The new killer is seriously OP! Especially against James, anytime I try and play with a James player, they bring their own VHS tape and mumble to themselves something about a dead wife and quiet hills or something, and don't even get me started on the deplorable things the Clown watches.
Comments
The clown buff we deserved
New killer? Are you talking about the ringu killer? She's was only in the ptb, we literally don't know what she's going to be like coming into live. So don't ask for unnecessary nerfs before the killer even joins the game.
The joke....
...You
Oh I just read the title didn't really bother to read the discussion
The joke....you ignored it...we laught! ๐๐โโ๏ธ
I think i dont have to explain it right ?๐
Are you calling him a joke? How dare you!
SH2 humour, I approve
Thats really the purgatory and not silent hill lol Imagine playing dbd on kinect
Holy ######### this might be the funniest SH2 meme about this scene I have seen so far
Hope you set up your sofa in a good spot because every time you vault a window you have to vault over the back of it.
Also hope your stamina is good because that'll be a lot of running in place lol (don't get dizzy running shack)
Imagine playing dbd on the kinect ๐ฌ
So this is why he killed her.
..