Interesting combo.
I played against a Billy on Lerys. Now, I don't know why this interested me so much, as many of you have way more hours than I do and most likely have seen this. It's just that I can't recall this specific combo.
Just tickled my fancy, I guess.
Any killer/map combos you like in particular or find intriguing?
Comments
Which combo?
What?
By combo dd you just mean billy and lerys?
Billy on lery, such sound.
Yeah killer/map combo
Yeah..killer/map combo
Killer/Map combos, yes.
Oni and RPD. Demon dashing is a whole new experience there
Of course! Happens all the time when I play Billy🙄
I will say I know what you mean. Back then when I started playing I thought certain killer and map combinations were so weird/rare too. One I recall was clown on family residence.
Billy and RPD
I swear this game hates me.
Bubba and that corn map with no main building.