console dbd and maintenance of

75 euros for new controller due to stick drifts

Thanks for preserving our controller sticks with enabling new wiggle system.

But being able to move with maximum speed and turning demands instantly bashing sticks for achieving absolute value equal to PCs W and mouse movement

Comments

  • Slow circles are enough. No need to break your controller.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Slow circles are enough. No need to break your controller.

    Yeah, as a survivor.

    Playing a killer required bashing right stick when it comes to spinning survivor / flicking as blight

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2825482#Comment_2825482

    Yeah, as a survivor.

    Playing a killer required bashing right stick when it comes to spinning survivor / flicking as blight

    Ahh - ok i see.

  • Play enough its going to happen with any game.

  • I've had an Xbox elite controller for years and it's never failed me yet. I tried playing with a basic controller and it's so bad. The responsiveness of the standard sticks is awful. They aren't cheap but it's such a good investment if you're semi serious about playing any game to a decent standard on console.

  • Console sucks in dbd. I have never iml worried/considered differences of console vs PC until DBD. The key binding is a ######### joke literally just died 30 seconds into a match because I couldnt disarm a trap I seen a mile away. Instead makes me palket drop straight into the trap and into the basement I go. Few seconds later console Jill same issue straight into the basement she goes.

    Every once in a while it lets me disarm traps near pallets but all depends on location. Before anyone says change your key bindings ACTIONS are ACTIONS cant seperate pallet drop from disarm or break chain from pallet drop. Just frustrating asf to sit in que and get 800 points because of a game flaw.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Play enough its going to happen with any game.

    Had ps4 since day 1. Until release of ps5 I bought 3 controllers due to battery drain rather then mech issues.


    Playing any other game will not require you to bash controller so much, because ding ding ding you’ve guessed it right!

    Games have better QoL and settings such as deadzones.

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2825659#Comment_2825659

    Had ps4 since day 1. Until release of ps5 I bought 3 controllers due to battery drain rather then mech issues.

    Playing any other game will not require you to bash controller so much, because ding ding ding you’ve guessed it right!

    Games have better QoL and settings such as deadzones.

    Anybody that played the OG Mario Party would think otherwise.

    Heavy use of controllers will wear them out.