If you're not good with Blight,you can get ez mode by using this build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuKXvittTs
Ez Blight Mode,how to turn him into a Nurse that ignores pallets.
Comments
I thought people already knew about this. Compound 33 is an insanely strong Add-On, one of the strongest out there IMO
Pair it with enduring and you pretty much ignore every pallet in the game.
And still ######### up by good teams of surv, lol
biggest enemy of blight is literally a rock.
I think most survivors are forced to drop palette earlier against blight.
And how does it help getting better at blight?
I have heard Hexy refer to him as the easiest of the strong killers,
He also put Nurse on C tier and Clown on A tier, so yeah ๐
A streamer just performed 4k with ultra rare addons on strong killers in pub match, wow op so broken
Do you disagree with Blight being the easiest of the strong killers?
I'm not that guy but I think nurse is easier, because unlike blight she can deal with lot of bullshit survivors do.
That is fair, I don't believe she takes as long to master as many others do.
Yeah, I would agree with you on Spirit. I am a console, so Blight doesn't appear too easy to me.
I completely agree with hexy's opinion. Many people say blight is super hard and difficult to learn but watch any experienced blight player. do you think they're struggling to utilize his ability? from my personal experience, it took me around 10-20 games after his PTB to get good grasp of his ability.
I think that is largely misconception as well. Blight's ability have very little nuance. He breaks pallets, than activates his ability after breaking the pallet and than he hits you between loops before you get next loop as survivor. there is very little thought process in using his ability and it is very robotic. The add-on C33 just replaces his manual break with faster pallet break. Its not radical change to his kit. it is just buff in numbers for what blight is already has in base-kit. This is to say that blight without c33 is same blight with 33. Just one is stronger than other.
Its why I found it funny when they nerfed demorgorgon barbed glasses add-on. wow 25% pallet break is unfair but breaking pallets almost as fast enduring spirit fury with minimal cooldown+huge speed. - balanced.
Blight's the killer you go to play when you want feel powerful as killer.
Hens is a good blight, not a cracked one but definetly experienced. And the fact that he was able to dominate in such a fashion is... interesting. Although i still believe alchemists ring/adrenaline vial on cracked blights have higher potential than C33.
Well as this does make blight easier to play for bad players... does it really help them improve when they aren't learning on base kit?
Blight can never be easy to play, because of the complexity of his power. You have to know what hits you can get away with and what you can't. You have to know what you slide off and what you don't. You need to know how far you can go before you have to hit something to avoid the fatigue and keep rushing. Then there's all the techs and flicks and stuff, which were shown in this video, and that anyone new to Blight clearly won't know how to do. Survivors also weren't doing gens and were killing themselves on hook, I noticed.