Is there a server problem?

I played about three or four matches fine, and then I've just gotten a disconnect error two matches in a row. There's nothing wrong with my connection, my internet is working fine. I've never had this issue before.

I'm playing on Switch, and I've noticed the game acting weird at times during matches. Nemesis's tentacle will get stuck and it won't retract nor will it let me use it. I don't know what's causing that.

Getting the disconnect error twice in a row, I'm afraid to keep playing because I don't want to get some week-long penalty. But the tome just came out today and I'd like to play it.

Anyone else having disconnect error problems? Is there a server issue right now? I'd like to know when it's safe for me to enter another match.

Comments

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I played about three or four matches fine, and then I've just gotten a disconnect error two matches in a row. There's nothing wrong with my connection, my internet is working fine. I've never had this issue before.

    I'm playing on Switch, and I've noticed the game acting weird at times during matches. Nemesis's tentacle will get stuck and it won't retract nor will it let me use it. I don't know what's causing that.

    Getting the disconnect error twice in a row, I'm afraid to keep playing because I don't want to get some week-long penalty. But the tome just came out today and I'd like to play it.

    Anyone else having disconnect error problems? Is there a server issue right now? I'd like to know when it's safe for me to enter another match.

    Reset your router or smthin cause all the servers are good rn. U should be fine to play another match, everyone disconnects at times and it was unlucky it happened twice to you

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311859/is-there-a-server-problem

    Reset your router or smthin cause all the servers are good rn. U should be fine to play another match, everyone disconnects at times and it was unlucky it happened twice to you

    I switched to playing it on PS4 and haven't had another disconnect, and it's on the same connection. So, I guess it's either that I was unlucky or there's a problem with the Switch version.