Bloodrush Feb 28 - March 7
Heads up for those not on social media.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1496228325823496196?t=616tWGYZ1U8gtHYvl7fVbA&s=19Heads up for those not on social media.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1496228325823496196?t=616tWGYZ1U8gtHYvl7fVbA&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad to see you back in action 🙂
Come on.. I just wanted to give dbd a break for a bit while I played Elden Ring.
Well I guess I'm going to miss out on a lot of bloodpoints.
literally my week off rn and the bloodrush happens the week after im going to cry
Just think of how people were playing during the last blood rush and you won't feel as bad about not having next week off.
Oh wait yeah I made that post complaining didn't I? Yeah suddenly I feel great
I’ve noticed more people play killer during bloodpoint events. So guess I’m working on my survivors.
Sorry, it's post Elden Ring release. Which means it no longer exists lol
Yay. Maybe now I can finally finish presteiging my survivors since I only have a few of them left to do.
I’ve already finished that. Now it’s unlocking every perk on every character. 19 killers done. And nine survivors.
x1,5 is not worth to play. I will play Elden Ring, so probably i will not have time for DbD. x5 BP or more maybe.
More Bloodrush events in the last 6 months than there were in the first two years of me playing this game. And more free cosmetics. And more log-in bonuses.
Almost like they're doing their best to staunch the bleeding user base every way they can (other than fixing the actual causes).
Well, to everyone who's still playing: enjoy the 1.5x
Amazing.
anyway, Elden Ring time
I don't think bloodrush can stop playerbase shrink.
You know what disappoints me? The devs acknowledging that the Bloodweb grind is very tedious but not giving out 2x BP like years past. That doesn’t make sense to me. We have so many new players with waaaaay more killer and survivor characters to grind out, yet for some reason BP events have been 1.5x since the pandemic started. Cmon now. I know we have the rifts now, but they’re not the same. The accumulation is spread out & slow, as opposed to a BP event that accumulates quickly and rewards you for playing long sessions.