I hope bubba dont get nerfed

So I dont feel bubba is all that strong tbh, however I worry he will get nerfed due to complaining or how much of good camper he is.

Today I played a few dozen games, unusual I know lol. But I ended up being face camped by a bubba on first down, but I did the good thing and "hung" in there for my team ;)

However while I was just buying my team time I thought that he may get nerfed because of people like this, after all he got a 2k due to his perks and just being him at camping.

Is there a healthy and good way to stop face camping (not proxy or chasing someone to a hook) but not gut the killer? Feel all they can do is punish the behaviour yet sadly camping is kinda a necessary evil atm

Comments

  • I am still waiting for some HEAVY camping nerfs. I do not care about people saying "thats his niche" or bs like that. A killer should not have 0 counterplay to a certain strategy.

    Rushing gens and letting your mate die on first hook should not be considered the "counterplay". It is a waste of time, nobody enjoys the round and you barely get any BP. Twins got anticamping changes, Artist got them and even Billy to some degree so why does the most broken one stay untouched?

  • I hope he does.

    Facecamping Bubba is one of the reasons survivor's side isn't fun. He basically makes what is already an unfun action even worse.

    Do I think that he is weak without facecamping? Absolutely not, but he worsens a problem that persists in this game.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I hope he does.

    Facecamping Bubba is one of the reasons survivor's side isn't fun. He basically makes what is already an unfun action even worse.

    Do I think that he is weak without facecamping? Absolutely not, but he worsens a problem that persists in this game.

    Agree, but I dont want bubba nerfed just because of people abusing the face camping ability.

    Him as a killer is fine, the silly face camping for a 2k isn't. Mainly the devs fault with the SBMM.

    Any idea how we can nerf the camping but not his actual kit

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2826350#Comment_2826350

    Agree, but I dont want bubba nerfed just because of people abusing the face camping ability.

    Him as a killer is fine, the silly face camping for a 2k isn't. Mainly the devs fault with the SBMM.

    Any idea how we can nerf the camping but not his actual kit

    Honestly, I think the devs could find a way to ease/tone down face-camping by only allowing him to down 1 target, should he remain idle for x amount of time and IF all other survivors are holding M1 (working on an objective that progresses the game).

    This could be on cooldown. So should if he engaged in a chase (meaning he went to find someone) again, the single target cooldown would immediately disappear. This way it wouldn't affect those Bubbas that A) Went back to the hook because they saw a survivor sneak by B) Punish a survivor who just divebombs hooks.

    All other killers aren't as much of an issue, because at least there are some work arounds and how face-camping doesn't really become a cheesed playstyle with them.

    Also, I think EGC should not affected by any of it, since at that point it is pretty much anything goes, since there is nothing else the killer can pressure.

1 2 ›