Just had a game where I ran NOED and it did not activate.
The survivors cleansed all the totems.
Never have I been so proud.
The survivors cleansed all the totems.
Never have I been so proud.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But my booooooon.
Goood for them!
Boon: No Bitches?
Amazing
They are adapting. Does this mean we can finally stop with the NOED OP threads? :P
I've been running NOED for the last 2 weeks and not a single time has it ever failed to activate.
It's the era of NOED my dear killer friends.
Nah, currently running a meme build with all 3 boon perks.
Why proud? They won.
Video or it didn't happen.