Jeepers Creepers
I have a great idea for the realization of a cult character from a series of films about Jeepers Creepers and so you can add this character to the game, but it's better from the third part of the film because he has a cool cloak and an axe, I'm just ecstatic about him, I think who hasn't watched the movie won't understand my delight in general, thanks for your attention.
Comments
No. Blame Salva for being a horrible human being.
oh boy........
Here we go again with the millionth Jeepers Creepers thread...It's not even that good of a franchise to say nothing of its problematic creator.
pedophiles do not deserve money, or anything for that matter
What if he wasn't the rights holder anymore, and got no royalties?
depends how you view the separation of art from the artist. imo, if there's a ######### person attached to a project, there is no detaching that person's name. doesn't necessarily make the project itself bad but i want nothing to do with it myself and would rather it not get revived again. same deal with things like harry potter or burzum.