can we just get this option already.
I see this when I play Killer and even when I play Survivor can Survivors just get the option to end the match when someone disconnects its absolutely boring to play a 3 man on both sides no one has fun just give the option to surrender and give everyone 25k on top of what they earned in the match except the dcer.
Problem solved why is this still not in the game.
Comments
I agree if someone DC in the first 2 mins. Give an option to place you automatically on death hook.
Idc for the points tbh from these games, I just want to go to the next one.
Yeah I just figured to give some points so no one leaves empty handed you feel. Yeah people also wait out the timer to DC so it's hard to really gauge but I'm sure with testing the dev's could find a better sweet spot for people dcing.
just had a game where a survivor dc'd immidately and we somehow got 2 people out
the huntress was terrible which is why, in most games it's literally over if that happens so no i completely agree
It's not about winning or losing it's about the fun aspect. It's super unfun even as Killer to have this happen it ruins the game. People dc just because they go down first, Just because it's a certain Killer etc this is the kinda mindset Behavior needs to figure out where it doesn't punish everyone.
I actually had that too. Albeit, toward the end, I was starting to suspect he was letting us go as he could have killed the last one and didn't. Could have fooled me with how hard he was defending the 3 gen.
oh no it was very fun for me but thats bc i looped her for 4 gens + got a flashlight save i doubt anyone else really had fun though
Give the survivors a concede option, and to the killer a mercy option.
It's not really a mercy option though you're telling me that you seriously enjoy playing a 3 man game lmao. assuming that's what you're saying. If anything they could just count it as a draw MMR wise and give you 25k on top of what you earned in the match.
It's literally a mercy option, because the killer doesn't have any obligation or responsibility to spare the survivors if it's a 3v1.
It doesn't have anything to do with enjoyment or unenjoyment.
Umm... or.. you know... perhaps a forfeit option that doesn't require dying on a hook?
So let me get this straight, you think it's a mercy option because the game would end and you wouldn't be able to get your 3k due to the very unfairness in the match because someone dc'd. You realize this is a video game and fun matters, they already made similar changes in the past because playing a 3-man is boring I'm sorry that you don't like the idea of not being able to bully 3 survivors anymore and 99% of the time they've given up and wanna go next. While that 1% of the time they're just playing for whatever points they can get. Meanwhile, this could all be avoided by giving a window of time to move on and just giving them 25k on top of what they earned, saving people the boring match and allowing them to move on for a better match. Like what you're arguing isn't even logical by your logic League of Legends should remove their ffat15 because people didn't get to destroy someone's nexus. If the developers want to push a competitive mindset in this game they should be willing to keep fairness at the top just like LoL does if the match isn't fair give people the option to just move on It's that simple. Also this has nothing to do with the Killer being fun or unfun this has to do with the match itself being fair and not a snooze fest. No one enjoys a three man and if you say you do it's because the game becomes insanely easy for you as a Killer and you can't tell me otherwise I play Killer lmao.