Thats a Mori
Just wanted to share this beautiful song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q8IqDSYWb8&ab_channel=HybridPandaJust wanted to share this beautiful song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q8IqDSYWb8&ab_channel=HybridPanda
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Beautiful
Haha one of my favorite streamers plays this song when they mori, it’s so satisfying.
I'd add more but...why? All that needs to be said is right here in this post :D
It's beautiful
because, its beautiful
I done goofed up on my wording so just to make sure we're on the same page since I fixed it, I was complimenting your post :D
Wow, Weird Al has gotten really obscure with his song parodies.
👏😭
That was brilliant! I'm going to be playing in my head on a loop now.