What Are Some of Your Favorite Charms?
For the cosmetic enthusiasts, which charms are your favorite?
Mine:
I like all of the dolls as well, and look forward to the complete set of the cast. Killer dolls when? 🙃
For the cosmetic enthusiasts, which charms are your favorite?
Mine:
I like all of the dolls as well, and look forward to the complete set of the cast. Killer dolls when? 🙃
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
also the Lunar Lantern and the Blight Vial
Meg! But I don’t have her 😢
I missed out.
hoping we get a Freddy charm one day. ❤️
I really dislike charms, tbh.
I think the only charms I like are these two:
The reason as to why is pretty obvious.
A pity I do not have them.
I like mr puddles
I greatly appreciate the existence of the Pride flag charm, I run that one myself all the time. Outside of that, I really enjoyed the "Heart in a Cage" charm from the All-Kill rift.
the vic viper charm is 1 of my favorite charms
Great choices.
I never realized Meg was a limited time! Damn, sorry to hear. And yea, I want a Freddy charm too! He’s my favorite horror icon.
Yea Billy’s tricycle looks really good! I’m almost there- I’m on page 8 of the rift. And both the Naughty Bear & Arcade Cabinet are awesome. I have em both on Feng.
I don’t recognize the top blue one…what is it and where was it from?? I have the rose, though. We’re both limited time offers?
Likewise! I have him on Clown’s hook (along with KFC fingers bucket lol) and sometimes on Feng & Kate.
Which once is that again?
BHVR did a really good job with the Pride Flag charm…I’m not familiar with the heart in the cage charm- I may have to google it if i don’t have it. I think there were a few charms i may have missed out on, unfortunately.
I'm hoping that one day there'll be a Trickster figurine charm.
Other than that I would say the pride flag. I have it on both Trickster and my main survivor Feng.
Mr puddles is sadly a survivor charm
Nice. Yea i want killer charms as well and I think Trickster would actually be one of the cooler ones. I already like his and Yun’s charms from their chapter. Very colorful.
They were both limited offers from Rift VI.
The blue one is my beloved Shock Splinter, which used to be an offering:
Thanks.
Strange- I could have sworn I completed everything yet I don’t have it.
I hate charms. But l like the pizza charm and kitty Rotten.
Lantern & vial have been my favorites so far! 🧪
@GeneralV just realized these are killer only charms. 🤦 I have em. Hopefully all old charms will return at some point like the rift cosmetics.
I like the gift hatch one from the winter event.
1 & 2 for me respectively!
My mistake. I thought I had him on Clown. What a weird thing to do.
The one we outrageously have not gotten yet. The Dweet charm. Dweet needs his own charm.
the vic viper charm is the konami code if you have the silent hill dlc
These are pretty good! I wish they made more charms referencing ingame objects or lore, but for some reason they prefer to do floaters and pineapple pizzas.
The ones that I use on my hooks, which are the Vic Viper, Gnome Chompski, and the fruit cake. :P
Tricycle Billy because it pedals in its animation. 🙂
I love the Blood Moon charm and the Billy charm. I also love all of the doll charms we've got.
All i use are the crow and the skeleton crow. thats it
Almost forgot the Hag one even though I main her lmao still to this day love these charms.
The Resident Evil, The Pineapple and the Lurking Stripes are favorite top 3! With the 🎄 as my 4th favorite 🤩
YES! He’s an OG!
Lol I pair the crow charm with Feng’s red dress with the bustier. XD
I like all the anniversary and halloween charms.
Pinhead box, Pustula flower and Auric cell
Pig one from The Book of Saw cause ACAB.
Yes that includes Tapp
The cake and all the glowing charms
Also tricycle billy