Removing stretched resolution will increase killrates
I commend the devs for fixing this and it is something that will really making the game more fair. Survivor that abused changing their resolutions to stretch everything so they can basically wallhack the killer at all tiles was never intended and this gave an unfair advantage. You always knew the survivors that abused this because you never could catch them at tiles no matter what. There was a clear difference between a native survivor and a stretched survivor.
Now the stretched will be brought down to everyone else, and they’ll be fewer teams and survivors that peep over walls and extend chases way longer than should have.
Killrates are going to dramatically increase.
They’ll be fewer tournament-like stretched teams in the fog that seem unstoppable. Killers will be winning even more than they were and I think this will give the devs the data they need to see that it is too hard to use what is on the maps (for the majority of survivors). Killers can down too quickly most of the time. Will we return to earlier map designs where we have 2 pallets at every jungle gym tile? The killer meta was already too strong even with this advantage. I think something will definitely need to be done with nerfing the killer meta and buffing maps again now that the stretched users won’t have an advantage to overcome it.
Comments
That's an easy one: Never.
But don't get me wrong, Sluzzy is comedy gold and I look forward to their every post.
2022 and people stills getting baited by Sluzzy's posts xD.
Im waiting for the "Sadako is overpowered" post, I have no doubts you Will write One.
Hey Sluzzy.
for the record, a lot of your past posts were sarcasm, right?
I mean, tons of people have gone on record saying you're fantastic at DBD, so a lot of your past posts that looked like bait don't make that much sense.
if anything the removal of stretched res would hurt the killrate, because nurse and blight heavily benefits from it more than survivors; survivors can only use stretched res to their advantage only in certain tiles.
I think they should buff BUBBA Sluzzy, maybe insidious and noed basekit