How to make Hex: Third Seal actually usable

Make Hex: The Third seal impact jigsaw boxes. This could be very strong, but the fact it's a Hex opens it to counterplay.

Comments

  • How to make hexes useful: make decent totems spawns
  • Usable for who? Literally one killer?

    Hex:Third Seal: In addition to current effects, allies do not see the aura of the survivor who have been cursed and FoV is reduced.

  • @VisionMaker add that to it as well then. Just make it impact jigsaw boxes. Better to be good for one killer than none.
  • Hex: The Third Seal is usable. I played it everytime on my Wraith with a annoying build and it works at its finest. Can't complain. And The Third Seal is really strong, IF your build and playstyle support it.

    Like K.O. Hex: The Third Seal and Hex: Hounted Ground + Slugging. Its the most unfun and strongest build against survivor. And thats all cause they can't see or find #########.

  • Hex the third seal is the strongest hex if it lasts. I'm running it against swf groups, I slug and win the round. Idk what else you need lol
  • Hex: Third Seal is stronger than most players give it credit for. I actually don't think it should work on pig boxes. That would be a little too strong, especially against solo players.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Hex the third seal is the strongest hex if it lasts. I'm running it against swf groups, I slug and win the round. Idk what else you need lol

    That makes no sense? Blindness is easily trumped by voice coms... "I'm down at landmark "

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Hex the third seal is the strongest hex if it lasts. I'm running it against swf groups, I slug and win the round. Idk what else you need lol

    That makes no sense? Blindness is easily trumped by voice coms... "I'm down at landmark "

    Nope, I encountered a lot of Swf teams struggling with that. Especially on maps like THE GAME 
  • I think it would be fun if while under the effect of the perk Hex totems are seen as dull totems, so to force survivors to waste time cleansing all of them.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:
    Hex: The Third Seal is usable. I played it everytime on my Wraith with a annoying build and it works at its finest. Can't complain. And The Third Seal is really strong, IF your build and playstyle support it.

    Like K.O. Hex: The Third Seal and Hex: Hounted Ground + Slugging. Its the most unfun and strongest build against survivor. And thats all cause they can't see or find #########.

    Slugging doesnt even work if you use knockout because SWF can simply communicate their location, they dont need auras. Hex seal is just a worse perk than knockout

  • I've had success with it on the Game map, but it usually gets cleansed pretty quickly which is the general issue with totems and their placements.