Wanting to feel pathetic? Just play killer
Where your skill doesn't matter at all. As perks, loops, insane amount of pallets and generator speed are designed to benefit survivors. And you feel like a complete incompetent.
Where your skill doesn't matter at all. As perks, loops, insane amount of pallets and generator speed are designed to benefit survivors. And you feel like a complete incompetent.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
No thanks, I'll just take a look in the mirror
I never feel pathetic as a killer. As survivor? Yikes. Like, I do not even want to talk about some of the cringe stuff, especially when it is a TTV killer. Like, bro, I never thought survivors should see the name ahead of time, but I kind of wish I could know if it was a TTV so that I could save myself the embarrassment.
Rough day, bud?
Just camp and tunnel. 4Head
me, feeling powerful while playing everyone except wraith + speed limiter bubba because mmr has shafted them
Playing killer isn't pathetic it can be quite fun in some cases. The only pathetic part is feeling like I can't be successful unless I play with certain perks.
Watch Otzdarva and tell me how his skill doesn't matter. It's odd that he wins overwhelming majority of his matches, isn't it? Must be luck, not skill, right?