Biggest killer complaints - Generic
Hey killers -
Can you give me your biggest Survivor complaints - What really bugs you about Survivors - try and keep it simple and broad if you can.
I'm going to do some research once I have enough info
Hey killers -
Can you give me your biggest Survivor complaints - What really bugs you about Survivors - try and keep it simple and broad if you can.
I'm going to do some research once I have enough info
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My biggest gripe when playing a killer is when all the survivors that are left wait at the gate instead of leaving. does my nut in
Sprint ######### burst.
Along with the fact that most killers do rely too much on survivor's mistakes, rather than your own capacities.
Sprint Burst, t-bagging in a spot that you can easily go to, waiting at the exit gate(unless you take the time to open the second gate then your cool in my book.), flashlight on breaking a pallet, gen rushing, complaining about the killer, telling me how to play, and DC
I’m gonna stay at the hook if I see 3 survivors waiting and grap you for attempting save
that’s what I hate
The fact that they can gen rush and pallet loop for days.
Entitlement and the mindset of "One bad game - FLAME! INSULT! MAKE THEM WANT TO DIE! REEEE!"
I hate flashlights. I really really hate flashlights and the abuse of them.
There's no way to keep survivors truly isolated. They're extremely, absurdly fast. More horror, more tension please.
Abusing every single pallet loop possible to where where I have to bloodlust to get them will trigger me also.
Genrush, or to word it differently gentime vs chase time under the assumption survivors do as efficient as they can
Thanks guys for your info
Totems and game times (aka gen rush).
For totems, it feels extremely wrong that you can lose perks within the first few seconds of a game. You can't even use your hex perks most of the time unless they're active from the start (ruin). For the latter problems, there's just literally no time to experience or play the game in a lot of cases. One chase can be over half the game gone. Frustrating to say the least, especially when killers are expected to hook 12 times if they want a 4man, and at least 6 for a 2 man. Unless you want killers to camp, in which case it can be less.
Seriously though, increase min and/or overall game times or decrease chase times (hint: former option is probably more survivor-friendly).
Edit: Adding in Self Care. I just think the game would be a lot more manageable for killers if they could injure people and know that survivors had consequences for being injured. They'd either need to run around and find someone to heal them (wasting both of their time) or stay injured and be easier to down next time. Think of all the indirect map pressure this could give that killer's desperately need.