Nemesis is fun!

I admit to not playing nearly as much as i used to. And I have never been a great killer. But i jumped in and played a few games as nemesis. And got my ass kicked. However, no perks no add ons, i wasnt expecting anything more.

But as i played more and got used to the tentacle, i started actually enjoying him a lot.

I still haven't figured out why. I think it's the tentacle attack that is just fun. The sound is great.

I know everyone complains about the zombies being useless, but i love them! Not for their usefulness but for my mental health. If i ever start getting frustrated, i can whip a zombie. Not only does it help my power but it makes me feel like an actually supernatural killing machine.

Huntress is still my favorite killer, not because Im good with her but her design is the best in the game.

But nemesis is really fun for me.

Comments