I just make a video about my game 5 gen do in 5 min one person one gen so gen rush
in this video primer 4 gen in 4 min I decided to give up and not play anymore, I don't have DC another survivor player came to see me so that I am I did nothing I opened the gate and they're gone, now it's like that, as a gen rush prime killer I prefer to do that, the survivors are too strong
Comments
Huh?
And the video is where exactly
I Can't show you here because it's on my YouTube
Link it..?
you got a hint twice about how this post is satire
considering op has unironically asked for swf to be deleted on several occasions and begged for bhvr to stop nerfing killers, im still not entirely convinced this one is satire.
so u actually must take Sluzzy seriously
Is it 4 or 5 minutes?
shockingly i do. sluzzy's points of view make perfect sense when you combine it with the context that they play 100% solo survivor + nurse. obviously the game would feel incredibly killer sided when that's the case.
does this mean i think their feedback is something the devs should action? no, because their perspective comes from a place that isn't representative of the game as a whole.
No, Sluzzy has way better indicators of satire.
He is right, this person's English is not their first language and their comment history reeks of being serious.
They said 5 generators in 5 minutes and 4 generators in 4 minutes. We have a mystery to solve about the fifth generator which suddenly disappeared.
That would be the most broken killer power. Forget blocking a generator, just remove 3 of them and profit!
I have no idea what ths thread is about. But I once had to do 7 generators to escape. No kap.
Because one gen in one minute so 4 gens in 4 min
Post the link of the video then... It's not a bannable offence
Yes it is
Why? YouTube videos get posted in this forum every day