Circle of Healing overrides unhook action on hooked survivors similar to old Self Care

Title says it all if you are trying to unhook a survivor and get hit then go for another unhook you will instead Circle of Healing self care instead costing you the unhook if you were attempting to Deadhard + Borrowed Time combo for example. Not sure on the frequency of this as I've only tried it once on PTB and can't recall being within a CoH boon totems range while also unhooking on live yet.

Comments

  • @socalfusions said:

    Title says it all if you are trying to unhook a survivor and get hit then go for another unhook you will instead Circle of Healing self care instead costing you the unhook if you were attempting to Deadhard + Borrowed Time combo for example. Not sure on the frequency of this as I've only tried it once on PTB and can't recall being within a CoH boon totems range while also unhooking on live yet.

    I've had this happen in the live game.

  • Good to know thanks for the heads up, must be the same coding interaction that was associated with self care which iirc they fixed in a past update though I never tested with self care.

  • @socalfusions said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813247#Comment_2813247

    Good to know thanks for the heads up, must be the same coding interaction that was associated with self care which iirc they fixed in a past update though I never tested with self care.

    I have no idea if they ever tried to fix the problem with CoH, but I had it happen back in November and reported it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292703/healing-takes-priority-over-unhooking#latest

  • Honestly i'm tired of saying this but this kind of stuff just proves BHVR is survivor biased.

    The game was very survivor sided at the beginning and BHVR keeps on making the survivor side easier to play while killer side is just pain except you're really good at the game with Nurse or Blight.

    TLDR: Playing survivor is always more fun than killer.

    And the reason why so many killers tunnel,camp,slug,is because there is no other way to get pressure in a game where BHVR babysits survivors and always bring changes to do so.

    The latest coh nerf was an insult to the killers as the perk remained just as strong.

  • Well I don’t see why you would spam unhooking like that but ok

  • @Adaez said:

    Honestly i'm tired of saying this but this kind of stuff just proves BHVR is survivor biased.

    The game was very survivor sided at the beginning and BHVR keeps on making the survivor side easier to play while killer side is just pain except you're really good at the game with Nurse or Blight.

    TLDR: Playing survivor is always more fun than killer.

    And the reason why so many killers tunnel,camp,slug,is because there is no other way to get pressure in a game where BHVR babysits survivors and always bring changes to do so.

    The latest coh nerf was an insult to the killers as the perk remained just as strong.

    this could not be anymore wrong.