I think I just got jumpscared by a rare animation
Sitting there, levelling new killer after very good game on the PTB with her, feeling good, then bam, ######### jumpscare-ish noise and she takes up the screen (behind the menu)
I was not expecting that holy #########. I haven't seen her do it despite sitting waiting for lobbies for a while so I think its rare, but someone correct me if its not
Edit: Now she's doing it all the time. Guess I had bugged animations and it didnt show or something?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
it happens a minimum of once every 7 minutes.
fun, isn't it?
I hope they keep that kind of thing for future killers.
If they do hopefully they allow a option like turn jumpscare lobby animations off as not every wants to see jump scares a lot
Then why are you playing a scary game
Jump scares are a cheap form of scare and get annoying real quick
I let this one slide as it's a nice reference lol
must admit I love seeing the jumpscares that people have had from this, I was waiting for the comments and videos to start yesterday.
It's a neat touch and a good reference
hope you guys don't just add more jumpscares in the future instead of a proper lobby animation
After you've learned it exists how is it even scary? It's no different than Pinhead's chain throw or Huntress throwing a hatchet.
That's why I said it gets annoying it's not scary anymore at that point which is why I said it's a cheap form of scare like unless it's a reference the lobby animations shouldn't have jump scares on future killers imo