My opinion on the new killer

So I've seen people complain that she's just a copy paste of Wraith and Demo in my opinion I find her quite good she doesn't have this OP ability her add-ons rather seem good none are out of place and I've seen her mori and it gives that proper dbd gore to it. I find the new killer good with at least a semi unique ability kinda like what they did with Ghostface mixing both Pig and Myers together.

Comments

  • That's the ploblem I don't want mash ups of old killers. I want something new. When I originally heard about this chapter I just knew we'd have a mechanic or something. They're not even adding maps anymore. I'm just bored of then copy pasting killers.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    That's the ploblem I don't want mash ups of old killers. I want something new. When I originally heard about this chapter I just knew we'd have a mechanic or something. They're not even adding maps anymore. I'm just bored of then copy pasting killers.

    Same, this was a chance to get something completely new, so crazy.

    Now we will just get boons / scourge hooks with copy paste killers

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811842#Comment_2811842

    Same, this was a chance to get something completely new, so crazy.

    Now we will just get boons / scourge hooks with copy paste killers

    why do people complain about boons and s.h? they're literally cool new mechanics "were gonna get boons and s.h every patch" abit like how we got exhaustion perks and hex perks every patch pretty much since 2016

  • @Zachcjjj said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811845#Comment_2811845

    why do people complain about boons and s.h? they're literally cool new mechanics "were gonna get boons and s.h every patch" abit like how we got exhaustion perks and hex perks every patch pretty much since 2016

    Cause boons are bullshit and scrounge hooks only work if you actually can hook someone on the specific hook which for some maps is an issue. Along with that it is another killer mechanic revolving rng and survivors being allowed to choose where along with being able to use it constantly.

  • @Zachcjjj said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811845#Comment_2811845

    why do people complain about boons and s.h? they're literally cool new mechanics "were gonna get boons and s.h every patch" abit like how we got exhaustion perks and hex perks every patch pretty much since 2016

    2% haste is a cool new mechanic? Bruh?

  • Imo the haste is almost negligible, if you aren't running that boon with at least COH, it's really not anytbing crazy.


    The killer on the other hand is currently underrated. She will be complained about soon enough as people figure out unique ways to mess with Survivors heads with her.