What are hitboxes
Seriously when are they getting fixed some of my games I get hit from across the map lol. Love the devs tho they do a great job with balancing the game ![]()
Seriously when are they getting fixed some of my games I get hit from across the map lol. Love the devs tho they do a great job with balancing the game ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A swing from a trapper.
Btw the across the map thing is an exaggeration
Thats not how the melee hit registration works, we have hitcones
That doesn't sound like a hit box issue at all, it sounds like a laggy game. I'd just be more careful in lobbies looking at the ping indicator.
It was on green ping. I always check for 30 seconds I'm picky ok? He didnt lagswitch because the rest of my gameplay was normal. He was cool about it and told me to ask the forums.
Yeah I had to point it out
They need to fix these hitboxes soon it's not even funny. I 360 a killer half the time and I'll still somehow get hit ######### it's not even fair. I could play on controller where 360's are easy but the slow turning means I can't even loop a pallet as close to the structure as possible which is ez to do on mouse and keyboard. Easy 360's just isn't for me but when I earn it and dont get it, I wont be happy. I dont like the fact that killers hit me from the other side of a pallet (literally they do that's not an exaggeration they really do).
I'm not sure what to say about this then. I play this game much more than most and I've never seen this exaggerated hit box range ever.
Yeah I've only been experiencing it recently and I've played since August 2017. But now that I've noticed it, I can't seem to ignore it anymore lol.
Wait I think it was July 2017 when I first joined.
I was originally a survivor main and I became a killer main I think in March 2018 and I became neutral in September.
Just get used to consider lag and hitbox when you move around = anticipate your movement and you'll be fine.
You do understand though that 360's shouldn't be very effective anyway right? It would be really unfair for killers if they would even have a hard time actually just hitting survivors after they've catched up to the survivor. That would be ridiculous.
Yeah but I also realise getting hit from the other side of a pallet shouldn't be very effective either. Yet the devs wont sort it out. I honestly like what the devs are doing and I try not to give them a hard time but these hitboxes are absurd. Rather then getting hit when they are lookng the other way, I deserve at least some reward. And if the devs wont fix the hitboxes then at least punish a killer if they do get 360'd because rn I can 360 someone and that itself is hard to do with such weird hitboxes but they don't get punished at all for being spun and just catch me in a second.