The PTB comes today, submit of what will come this PTB.
Ok it's really coming guys, the PTB is but if you saw that it's coming today and then I watched the american version of ring and I know what that legendary skin is gonna come out as.
I know people say that there are downsides to this chapter, but what kind of things like powers or perks that the killer and survivor will have? It's only a matter of time that you can answer this before the chapter comes out and how will you see this chapter will be boring or very exciting to play.
Comments
To be honest not really much good IMO.
Underwhelming killer power and 3 gen defense perks of questionable quality
I'm not so sure the Legendary skin is the American version. I mean it could be, but that means BHVR would have also had to acquire the rights to use that version, which means paying that company to also set up a contract with them.
Seems like a lot of work just for a skin that's already attached to a large well known IP.
A killer which is stronger than nurse, somehow pass through PTB and breaks game.
AnTiLoOp
I feel reasonably confident that a killer like this is going to have a teleport mechanic revolving around the wells, and I'd cautiously hazard a guess that there's going to be some kind of status effect being inflicted a la Plague and Nemesis to represent a curse? That seems like a solid bet, but maybe they went in a totally different direction. Those are my called shots.
I'm also sure she's going to be called 'antiloop' despite there being only one single antiloop killer out of the lastsixbut that's not really a PTB prediction, it's a community prediction.Anyone know how much longer until the PTB goes live?
Should be about an hour and a half.
My best guess would be an hour and 30 minutes
They typically put things up at 4 PM my time (which is in an hour and 30 mins)