Offering idea for Chrismas

Killer: survivors get 100% more bloodpoints

Survivor: killer gets 50% more bloodpoints

Do you people like the idea of these offerings?
How many of you would play these offerings?

Comments

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Em, no

    Could you elaborate why not if you like :)

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Em, no

    Could you elaborate why not if you like :)

    You know what is relationship between survivors and killers? No one would bring those offering in the match.

  • Why would one side EVER give the other side more bp? People still DC regardless of the number of party streamers even if they put one up themselves. 
  • If the community wasn't so toxic I would love this idea.
  • I would play it probably. I mean why not but increase survivor offering to like 75%

    Or even buff both of them more. Cause practically Party Streamers would do the same thing >.>

  • Why not lower the rarity of Party Streamers instead? More players would be inclined to take the offering if they got a benefit too, and BPS already gives everyone 100% extra BP. 
  • KingB said:
    If the community wasn't so toxic I would love this idea.
    don't you think some offerings like this might help alleviate "some" of the toxicity... I would absolutely use this offering, regardless of playing killer or survivor. 
  • @Avariku said:
    KingB said:

    If the community wasn't so toxic I would love this idea.

    don't you think some offerings like this might help alleviate "some" of the toxicity... I would absolutely use this offering, regardless of playing killer or survivor. 

    This.

    This should just be added to the base game. It's not like it'll hurt, and could just a friendly thing all together. There's no harm to it.

  • I know i would take every single one i see

  • No. On the other hand, if I could reduce BP rewards for the opposing party by 90%, I'd use those offerings, whatever they cost me.
    :)