Hackers can change my perks now???
What the actual ######### is this? They changed all my killer perks to survivor perks and I couldn't see ######### when they flashlighted me. I was permanently blinded and stunned by head on. That's enough dead by daylight for today I guess.
Comments
Haven't had the NA group that's been on the go for a few months and fills your game with Pyramid Head trails until your GPU crashes?
#blessed.
No, but that sounds even worse. What's wrong with most people nowadays...
Hackers need to get a job
Hackers have a job, making the hacks. They can go for crazy money.
Script Kiddies need a job, but they can just leech off of their parents money anyway so what does it matter that they're funking out of education to pretend like they're good at a video game?
Their job is ruining DbD. They literally want to destroy the game.
Hackers and Drug dealers. The users always get the short end of the stick.
Behaviour need to do their job and do better with their code.
Not letting the clients control the server would be step in the right direction.
Checking players aren't doing something they aren't meant to would help too.
Before even doing that, not allowing players with a ping above ~100ms would be nice. I've seen survivors with a ping above 1000ms (that dropped when he got hooked ... to 300ms)
Try to hit that.
Thankfully all I run into is subtle hacks and its really satisfying to see them flip the switch when they're about to die and turn them all on.
I dont think they are any how doing server side validations.
And speaking of it, with spaghetti netcode, it would be so much delay between actions, thay all hits be either miss or extreme pokos.
But also the memory seems to be really nicely masked, as it seems injecting values is such easy peasy.
Heck, I wouldnt be suprised if SQL queries are not parametrized either and are crying for some injects
I think that's a new thing hackers have been doing. I've seen a couple people say they experienced the same thing.