Survivors arent OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO3jgH173ik
24:50 = Stats
Mathieu cote said something like this:"Survivors arent OP. They die more than surviving."
Sry for my bad english.
Im a killer main, but i play both.
I was several times rank 1.
My opinion:
Survivors are OP, because they can loop the killer a long time, when they find the right spots.
Its rly weird.
I look on this NUMBERS, but this NUMBERS are needless.
Because the main problem isnt fixed.
Survivors are OP, but they suicide, because they are toxic.
And killer are toxic, because survivors are OP.
In a 1 vs 4 game.
This great game is frustrating:
As killer you wait 20 min for lobbys and when you get a game, survivors gen rush you.
When you tunnel 1 time, they instand dc and flaming you.
When they miss DS, they dc or suicide.
When you dribble, they dc or suicide.
When gen rush doesnt work, they suicide.
As survivor you get instant lobbys.
But its frustrating, when the killer tunnel or camp you.
Its frustrating when the killer camp you and your teammates dont do gens.
Its frustrating, when your teammates dc or suicide.
My personal Conclusion:
I totally think, DbD will die.
But i love this game.
But the devs just doesnt know, how to fix the problems.
This game is just frustrating for both sides.
And when Last Year: The Nightmare is released.
I will quite DbD.
Because it makes fun and to play killer isnt frustrating.
And the lobby time is short, because the vote system.
And objective rush doesnt work, because then the killer can kill all.
Because survivors dont had materials.
Last Year just fixed many problems from DbD.
Comments
1.Its not called gen rush - Its called "Doing the gens to survive, but the Killer sucks too hard to keep pressure on us, so he needs a excuse."
2 Why are do you tunnel the Person with DS? Like dafuq. No wonder you loose so hard, if you dont think about your actions.
3.If you are still getting looped for a freaking long time, then learn to play. Sorry, but after all those killers buffs and survivors nerfs, you should have a better time. Or play a build around it. Spirit Fury + Enduring and you will love getting looped.
My advise: Play something different and dont call yourself a killermain. Maybe play some not-swf-Survivor matches and come down to earth. Thanks.
Ok sure the game force me to take some perks.
And as killer you cant make perk builds, because you NEED this perks.
My fav. killer perks is Save The Best For Last.
And then they loop you for 2 min and the other gen rush.
And wait again 20 min?
Maybe read my post again, lol.
I doesnt they i tunnel the first person.
I said when i tunnel 1 time.
That mean i hook someone.
Someone unhook him.
I go back to the hook and found him.
I hit him once and then he dc.
And survivor can loop you for 2 min,when survivor dont make mistakes they can loop you rly hard on the right spots.
Example: 2 windows are rly closed to each other and the killer doesnt have bamboozle.
And why should i play survivor with friends when i want play killer?
And i just write frustrating things for killer and survivor.
And why this game is frustrating.
FOR BOTH SIDES.
Ok yes, maybe im bad.
Thats fine.
I just write frustrating things for both sides.
Example:
The DS User farms another player and when he miss DS he just suicide or dc.
And he just do it, because he want to be toxic.
And because toxic player its frustrating to play this game.
Because both sides has frustrating things.
I just give examples.
Im a normal player.
I want play this game without dc.
Because when someone dc the other suicide or dc too.
And this isnt funny.
You can ban them.
Make a lobby timer,when you dc.
They can make so many things.
Just look to the Rainbow six siege bannsystem.
In my last game, 2 people suicide, because i was freddy with Shroud of Separation.
The game has design flaws on both sides, if you are too blind to see that, well.....
You should play as survivor, without friends, one, to see the other side and calm down from stressful killer games is what he meant.
On some spots, killers cant mindgame, because you can see them.
Dude, i just write frustrating things for both sides.
And im only play solo survivor or killer, because i dont have friends in DbD.
And you cant stack bloodlust.
1 pallet stun and your bloodlust is by zero.
I mean ,when 1 pallet stuns you the bloodlust goes to zero.
But can we just go to back to discusion.
That both sides has frustrating things?
I totally agree with you.
killers dont have freedom.
And when killer use things like NOED,mori,tunnel,camping, etc. survivors flame them.
DbD is a small game?
Ok, yes i think you are right.
But it goes very interesting, because they will get an enemy(Last year:The NIghtmare).
We better not talk about F13 as enemy.
Interesting.
And the only thing you get for ranking up is a longer lobby time.
Because people intentionally derank, causing even longer lobby times.
You know what.
Just delete the rank system.
Just have the ranks 20-15 for the new players.
But the other player are just on the same rank.
Outside of whether those stats are correct or not, there's still at least a few things which most deem unfun, balanced or not.
That's exactly how the devs talk about what they want.
But then they were like: You know what the Howling Grounds event misses? Survivors being able to blind Killers at any time.
I think Mcote still has nightmares of being bullied as the Hag.
You know that bloodlust is lost after a pallet?
Huh?
Breaking a Pallet WILL consume ALL Bloodlust.
Even at an infinite. They hit BL3. Pallet shenanigans. BL3 happens again. You've still not wasted that much time, and if you feel like you have, you shouldnt have chased that long to begin with. Chasing while 2 or 3 gens gets done is a bad move, regardless of if pallets or bloodlust affect it.
Edit: yeah you're right. BL is lost. I still say that 2 minutes of looping is a decision the killer commits to.
I think you are right.
Just look to the pig reverse beartraps.
Every survivor doing gens ,when people wear reverse beartraps.
They dont get a punishement.
They just kill her teammates, but the timer is to long.
With a 30 seconds timer, more survivor would die.
And then they complaining about unfair things.
Because they doing gens, when someone wears a reverse beartraps.
DBD should be a teamgame, but it isnt.
sadly.
And why can survivor see the TIMER?
WHY?
The pig should see the timer from each trap and not the survivors.
Every asymmetric game seems to have the weaker side be stronger than the side that is supposed to be powerful. Unless you make the killer completely braindead godlike like in F13 but even then the survivors can still troll jason. Asymmetrics are always a lost cause for me.
In and of themselves? I don't believe so.
In coordinated strike forces (SWF) yeah, they certainly can be. The game is not balanced for coordinated teams vs the killer.
Consider the very real fact that survivors die and get exponentially weaker as the game goes on and you'll see why it needs to be that way.
Im not leaving the game, because im not good.
Im leaving the game, because it feels like:
I playing hearthstone vs 4 people.
I have stronger cards, but my enemys can see my hand cards.
And for me, its feels unfair.
Hey, i just write my opinion.
I want play assymetrcial horror game.
But for me, DbD isnt a assymetrcial horror game.
Its more like, (1vs1vs1vs1)VS1.
And i think Last Year does a pretty good job with the class system.
I quite DbD, because i dont like the game design anymore.
And i got an alternative to DbD.
Its ok that you think im bad.
I have no problem to be bad.
I have a problem with unfair things in game.
And both sides should have the same informations.
Simple example:
The reverse beartraps from the pig.
The pig got no informations.
But the survivor have the sound and a timer.
really last year did a good job really? cmon last year made the biggest mistake they could have because you can kill the killers goodbye balance
I love it.
You can kill the killer.
This is awesome.
And im a killer main.
I told about fairness.
Both sides should have the same informations.
Both sides should have the same strength.
And its absoluty fair that you can make kills on both sides.
But its asymetrical.
That means the killer can easy kill 1 person, when she/he is alone.
But when the survivors are together and play as team, they can kill the killer.
This is fair.
it can be way too easily abused
lol last year is gonna be #########, asymetrical my ass, survivors just stunlock you to death there.
Just wait for the perfect moment or create the perfect moment.
Confused them.
Try to bait them.
And when you have the perfect moment, kill them.
Btw i played the game on Beta.
It was awesome and they will add more stuff.
And it feels so good to make plans as killer.
And to have freedom as killer.
they will nerf the stun gun.
And remove the first one by the spawn.
It was only a little help for beginners.
that better be the case because so far it looks like its taking the route of f13