Wouldn't it be easy to prevent body blocking if we implemented this simple trick...?

Came in contact with an intentional body blocker today. Couldn't leave the killer shack because a survivor blocked the door I was intending to go out of. I wasn't the intended victim, but with no way out, I obviously became it.

If the devs implemented an "invisible pass-through" it would fix the issue without any negative or abusable repercussions. By this I mean, after 2 or 3 seconds of trying to get through a survivor blocked doorway or vault, you should automatically pass through them to the other side.

What do you think?

Comments

  • @Infamous_Fox said:

    Came in contact with an intentional body blocker today. Couldn't leave the killer shack because a survivor blocked the door I was intending to go out of. I wasn't the intended victim, but with no way out, I obviously became it.

    If the devs implemented an "invisible pass-through" it would fix the issue without any negative or abusable repercussions. By this I mean, after 2 or 3 seconds of trying to get through a survivor blocked doorway or vault, you should automatically pass through them to the other side.

    What do you think?

    Killers everywhere hate this one simple trick. Subscribe and like to learn more!

  • I think survivors should be able to push each other out of the way. Rofl.

  • did you try to get out trough the window or it was also blocked?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I think survivors should be able to push each other out of the way. Rofl.

    Yes, bring back the Clairvoyance bug, it was loads of fun to push people around (pushing my friends into bear traps)

  • @kombativo said:

    did you try to get out trough the window or it was also blocked?

    The window wasn't an option initially because the feng min (body blocker) came through it with the killer behind, and the hurt Bill was on the doorway I ran through. I ended up trying to vault through the window after i realized she was bodyblocking intentionally but I was picked up. The very first 30 secs of the game the feng min was hurt, came towards Bill across the map, and the killer went for myself.

  • I honestly fully agree with this, I think that if someone is just standing around doing legit nothing, then, after 5-10 seconds, you should be able to pass through them. Quite a few other games do that and I think DBD, if they can, really should implement a system like that.

  • Basic QoL changes coming to DbD, Soon™.

  • @Infamous_Fox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807922#Comment_2807922

    The window wasn't an option initially because the feng min (body blocker) came through it with the killer behind, and the hurt Bill was on the doorway I ran through. I ended up trying to vault through the window after i realized she was bodyblocking intentionally but I was picked up. The very first 30 secs of the game the feng min was hurt, came towards Bill across the map, and the killer went for myself.

    How do you know she wasn't waiting for a pallet stun, and you ruined it for her?

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807968#Comment_2807968

    How do you know she wasn't waiting for a pallet stun, and you ruined it for her?

    There was no pallet on either door way, and she was outside. I wouldn't be posting if it was something that simple. She legit was body blocking. The remainder of the game definitely spoke to her griefing playstyle.