I would 100% buy artist crow plushies if they existed :(
Title.
If you can do huntress body pillows then I believe you can do these as well. Just a suggestion :)
Title.
If you can do huntress body pillows then I believe you can do these as well. Just a suggestion :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But a Huntress body pillow actually has value.
I would be tempted to buy but BHVR has disappointed me too many times in my short time here to justify spending more money :(
Huntress body pillows? There's no way that's official, Behavior appeal to coomers in all kinds of ways, but this can't be true.
never mind I just looked it up, they truly have no shame.
"No, they could NEVER, DBD is a super serious horror game only made for a super serious gamer crowd and nothing can be allowed unless it fits that generic-ass mold! Why do you keep on pointing out that Huntress and David body pillow?!?"
In all seriousness though, sure, if they'd ever do a crow plush I'd probably get one. Kind of shocked actually that they don't expand the merch store more just in general.
Its real, same with a david body pillow
both on their shop too unless they are gone now
I'd love a little plushy crow.
And a Felix body pillow. Still waiting, BHVR!