Rancor + Nemesis is my new favorite combo

I've been using these on Nemesis and it's super fun. Nemesis can avoid stuns pretty easily so you can hide Nemesis until all the gens are done.

also i love having a killer and perk with the same name lmao

Comments

  • You mean... RANCOR + NEMESIS + NEMESIS?

  • @fulltonon said:

    You mean... RANCOR + NEMESIS + NEMESIS?

    ah i should have made that the title

  • Rancor is so funny sometimes.

    One time I had not been hooked all game, and the exit gates were opened and a survivor on death hook went down (they had already been injured).

    I cockily ran up, used For The People, figuring that I'd get downed, they could run and someone could probably unhook me with BT.

    I used FTP, became exposed, got downed and... immediately got my brains fried. It was admittedly hilarious.

  • I use nemesis + rancor + MYC + furtive chase quite a lot. Unhooking the obsession makes you exposed -and- oblivious, plus they pass the upcoming rancor effect around like a hot potato.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I use nemesis + rancor + MYC + furtive chase quite a lot. Unhooking the obsession makes you exposed -and- oblivious, plus they pass the upcoming rancor effect around like a hot potato.

    I used the same build with bloodwarden instead of MYC (might switch to No way out). I had a match as demo where a meg completely screwed her team over by opening the exit game too early.

  • @Iudex_Nemesis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807065#Comment_2807065

    I used the same build with bloodwarden instead of MYC (might switch to No way out). I had a match as demo where a meg completely screwed her team over by opening the exit game too early.

    No way out makes it like 5x better. Then you actually have time to get multiple rancor's instead of just one. Bloodwarden with it is pointless since you are not going to be hooking anyone.

  • Add in furtive chase for rancor roulette

  • Good, old Rancor Roulette. Who will die this game? Stay tuned and just throw another pallet :>

    EDIT: BTW I am a bit miffed that BBQ isn't basekit. I would love to run Rancor as my info perk, but I won't run both. Amd every time I don't use BBQ I am saddened at the end game screen, when the blood points basically stay where they are.