My top 3 are definitely the red, yellow, and white glyphs. However, the white glyph takes the cake because I like the idea of getting an item version of the glyph and having to take it somewhere.
I honestly hope we get a glyph that involves the survivor being lit up with killer instinct and having to hide in a locker for 10 seconds to remove it. It would be an interesting challenge. Counterintuitive, yes but really interesting.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're easy. the others are more interesting, though.
Anything thats not holding m1 on gens is amazing
My top 3 are definitely the red, yellow, and white glyphs. However, the white glyph takes the cake because I like the idea of getting an item version of the glyph and having to take it somewhere.
Yellow and white glyphs.
Yellow glyphs is the best I have for me
I quite like Purple glyphs just because I think the way it just floats around the map leaving ribena every where is really funny
White glyphs are also really fun, if a bit frustrating at times
Simple
White and yellow.
I remember the first time I interacted with a yellow glyph and I was like: what is happening here? But in a fun way
White glyph because it's nice to look at and yellow glyphs because I enjoy doing them.
B - Bloodpoints.
I honestly hope we get a glyph that involves the survivor being lit up with killer instinct and having to hide in a locker for 10 seconds to remove it. It would be an interesting challenge. Counterintuitive, yes but really interesting.
Brevity is the soul of whit.