MMR is fine
Which is why I got a single 4k as Pig vs new players and went directly into a game vs a full 4x SWF Tourney Squad (which I know by their Steam profile + clan tags) all using full meta builds.
I'm Level 43.
MMR works fine. This is fine.
Which is why I got a single 4k as Pig vs new players and went directly into a game vs a full 4x SWF Tourney Squad (which I know by their Steam profile + clan tags) all using full meta builds.
I'm Level 43.
MMR works fine. This is fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MMR is fine for killers. But i honestly dont think its fine for survivors. MMR showed me that this game is killer sided. Killers can consistently get 3-4ks even at High MMR if they play well. And, im tired of playing against the same 3-4 killers that use the same, uncounterable meta builds. Yeah sometimes its bad for killers that situation you mentioned can happen while playing as killer but.. i think MMR mostly benefits killers.
The game is finally truly random in it's matchmaking, this is something I've wanted for a LONG time now, the best period for most online games is when they're without forced SBMM (Cod, Fortnite, etc.)
MMR is not fine for either side my guy it's an absolute catastrophe that I'm half convinced is random at this point, throwing people together because if a queue is longer than 10 seconds it seems to have a meltdown and throw anyone into any game regardless of their value, the backfill is an issue I'm glad they've addressed but wish they'd manage to fix sooner, and overall this entire circus just does not work in dead by daylight full stop regardless of whatever side you're playing.
Stop trying to make everything into an us vs them [side] is op [side] is weak argument because it's the antithesis of a good look.
It is somewhat opposite, MMR for survivors works for finding teammate with same skill set, but MMR for killers doesn't work as MMR will not be used for matchmaking with opponent, because there is not enough killers to do so.
The problem with making the blanket statement that the game is killer sided is that it's simply not true, yes, if you only play Nurse/Blight with the best add-ons and perks, the game is absolutely tipped in your favor, but if you play any other killers without the best stuff, you'll realize very quickly it's not so easy.
Yeah i know right! I wanted play with Demo for while. I am new with him. I had not good perks on him and i faced with full meta SWF teams. MMR is pretty good system so far.
It just feels less consistent. I mean under the old system there was plenty of problems but I managed to sit at a rank that was comfortable and generally fun for me.
Games could still swing wildly and you’d get poorly matched but it felt more consistent than the new mmr. The new mmr seems to swing wildly between stupidly easy and impossibly hard. Makes the game less fun overall.
MMR is fine when it works and tries to make balanced matches. The problem is that they have it programmed to intentionally not work when there are queue times. So it completely defeats the purpose and you end up with something worse than old ranked matchmaking.
I almost think there is no MMR system and its completly random. They just told us there's an MMR system as a placebo.
seems like a skill issue tbh
just find games better 4head
MMR as a concept is fine. But the way the devs have gone about creating it is just horrible. If all killer has to do is kill, pick Leatherface and facecamp 2 people to death. If all survivor has to do is escape, get downed by the killer in seconds, but run out the gates anyway because of gen rush and second chance perks. Anybody can do these things, so you're matched with different people of wildly different skill levels between matches.