Why can a survivor bodyblock another survivor?
I get it so we can forehead one another in a loop so that a killer can take advantage of that situation. So tell me why someone can take the game hostage by blocking another survivor in the corner throwing the game? There are plenty of games where you can press into another character for a period of time and then break collision. Why isnt there some mechanic in place so you can walk through another survivor? Maybe when one of the characters start getting crows? I've had this happen to me about 3 times since ive started playing.
Comments
If you died because you were bodyblocked by your teammate, was it really a skilled play in the first place?
Same reason you can be blinded by another survivor. If you died because of your team mate blinding you, was it really a skilled play in the first place?
That is hardly the same thing. Body blocking you into a corner is reportable and can be taking the game hostage
This is very true; I was partly memeing so forgive me. I think it doesn't occur often enough for devs to implement something to address it. They haven't addressed more egregious forms of griefing like capping the length a trial can last, so I doubt they'll do anything about this.
its all good. I'm just trying to light a fire under their butts. You'd think this would be a common sense fix
Stopping someone temporarily is not holding the game hostage. Even if you're actually holding them hostage, it's still not holding the game hostage. The two of you are not the game, you're just two players in the game. When the killer shows up, the body blocking will end.
They can be reported if they're doing it to help the killer, but not for holding the game hostage. Also reporting people does nothing.