New Hex Perk idea Hex: Nowhere to Hide
Hex: Nowhere to Hide
- Walking or crouching Survivors also leave Scratch Marks.
- The duration of all Scratch Marks lasts 1/2/3 seconds longer.
I wanted to do something like reverse Light Weight or Boon: Shadow Step, what do you think?
Comments
It shouldn't be a hex perk, too weak to be one.
For a hex perk it should have more to it.
in addition to yours it should also disable perks that hide survivor auras (shadow step, distortion, etc)
scratch marks are brighter, blood is brighter
survivors entering a locker show killer instinct.
Well it’s a hex, so it’s supposed to be OP as it can be distinguished for the rest of the game.
how about adding your idea on top of mine and his to all equal what the Hex does as a whole.
"I'm not playing anymore" - Dwight Fairfield
I don't think walking or crouching should leave scratch marks but significant increase to their time lasting is a great idea, how about instead of the scratch marks when not running lockers make a loud notification in your terror radius (quick and quiet will still negate it)