Someone hug this locker.
It's had a rough day
It's had a rough day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone should edit the 1st image with just the text
"MAN". in large letters
That's the kind of energy it gives off
...how did you upload images?
WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?
Did a dwight collapse inside lol
Like this?
Basically yeah LOL
I was also thinking of that one meme where it's a horse staring at the ocean and it just has the text "MAN." in that typical meme font
I've been explicitly asked to not share this secret, sorry
Oh, that's a real shame cause this picture of Holly being SUPER cute would love to join the conversation but I guess she can't...
😿
Sorry Holly, can't join!
Sorry you know what it's like, can't disobey the requests from the mods
Oh, Good Boy Karu is in this locker. Would be a shame if someone were to tip it over and trap them inside for the match...
I'm more worried about the poor Dwight that's now stuck there.
it was Claudette that threw it down out of protest so I'm sure he'll be fine.
He wasn't gonna help his team anyway
Phew, it'd be bad if she did that when he was actually in there.
Stay safe, everyone.