EVERYONE QUICK! PLAY WHILE NURSE IS GONE!
Because the second she is back, Midwich offerings and Star Struck are gonna be all there is for a few while.
Because the second she is back, Midwich offerings and Star Struck are gonna be all there is for a few while.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah yes, Ill enjoy the Badham / Game offerings while they last...
The torment that would ensue after all the Blight mains got their hands back on him would be insane though.
Um tbh I never really encounter Nurses much anyways in public matches. Having her killswitched really makes zip of a difference.
You're definitely gonna see at least a few Nurses when she comes back, I know I personally will be playing her a lot when she comes back.
Which is ok I've never had any issue against Nurse players. Problem is I get potato teammates everytime I get one.
Potato teammates is just how the game is unfortunately, unless you have a decent SWF, most the time your getting trash teammates and decent killers.
So true so true.
Sadge, the most fun killer to play against killswitched. At least the second most fun to play against (Blight) is still a relatively popular pick.
Dw been facecamped by a Pig for the fifth game in a row I'd take Nurse at this point
You are insane bro, I am already cracking from the 4 slowdown Blights sweating while I run no mither, if even more start playing I might have a mental breakdown.
I can't even imagine
Nurse and Blight are the 1st and 2nd most fun killers to play against in my opinion.
I agree with Nurse, but for me Blight's typically stack slowdown and don't do anything cool with their rushes, maybe if I was higher MMR I would see the really cool Blight tricks, but the ones I go against can barely hug tech and just rely on proxy camping and his mobility.
who knows, maybe you guys can make killer players stop playing for good
A good nurse actually makes playing survivor engaging.
"If only all killers sucked so I can hold m1 on gen and then escape"
Found the guy who doesn't look behind him against a nurse
I find nurse fun to play against even if I get obliterated.
Probably because of all the years without crossplay and not encountering them enough.
imagine if blight gets killswitched too ๐
Then it's basement boi time to shine.
looping for 5 gens speedrun any %
Blight still working just fine
For me it's 1.twins 2. Blight 3. Bubba just love playing dodge the goblin even if I die lol