Games ruined

Quit months ago, 2 games back and its still a horrendous killer experience. Play some thing else.

Comments

  • What if I like having a bad time?

  • I've been experimenting with different killer builds and I've found some extremely oppressive killer builds that aren't meta. Also tunnel and proxy camp if you have to, don't feel ashamed to do it if survs are flying through gens or BMing. Once you throw the survivor rulebook out the game is 1000x better as killer.

  • The game is not completely ruined yet, just inclined towards an extremely wrong direction.

    DBD used to be a masterpiece back in the golden days, and kings do not easily lose their royalty.

  • Definitely going in the wrong direction. It's not too late to turn it around before it becomes an educational example for other developers.

  • @selflessnea said:

    Salty much?

    More like disappointed, I don't agree with op, but I understand that he isn't just angry, he's also disappointed by the state of the game.

    1. Comes back after 2 months.
    2. Complains on the forums.
    3. Refuses to elaborate.
    4. Leave.

    Legend!

  • @lagosta said:

    1. Comes back after 2 months.
    2. Complains on the forums.
    3. Refuses to elaborate.
    4. Leave.

    Legend!

    respect to him honestly, most people complain yet they still play the game. Weird masochism

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    What if I like having a bad time?

    I think all of us do sometimes.

  • @iOverSpray said:

    Quit months ago, 2 games back and its still a horrendous killer experience. Play some thing else.

    F13 against bots will make you feel better